Swear ive never even seen wiley rock ed hardy before

NiNES.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest faze .

just a sheep brand tbh______ >>>>> going a 'urban' ravewhy do 80% of the guys think its cool to dress in the same fake garms....seen one man other day had the tag hangin out the back of the tee :|

Guest WAVESURFER
Thing is Christian Audiger was the thing to rock like in '03-04, with Ed Hard being the poor's man equivalent (When I lived in NY anyway)been dirt since then
Ain't it just the same thing?Both sh*t, either way.

hate going raves and seeing 75% of man wearing it
How can somthing so common be stylish from when everyones got it i dont wanna be apart of it come like some sort of social uniform as someone said they don't even look that great especially for the prices they go for.

Thing is Christian Audiger was the thing to rock like in '03-04, with Ed Hard being the poor's man equivalent (When I lived in NY anyway)been dirt since then
Ain't it just the same thing?Both sh*t, either way.
I had this conversation with someone on here beforethey didn't beleive mebut when I was over thereEd Hardy sat next to LOT29 clothing in any shops that stocked itand you couldn't buy a Christian Audiguer t-shirt for less than 3 bills