Gettin my 1st tattoo tomorrow

Hank Moody

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

220 euros....BAALLLLIINNNslashwhat you getting done?
lol not the point of the pic???http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/3593331.stm ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^anyway i'm gettin a half sleeve with happy mask sad mask money and jail cell cartoon sun shininghard to explain gonna take bout 5 hours i'll post a pic when done

Guest WAVESURFER
dont rate tattoos tbh unless its in memory of someone who has passedi dont agree with puttin ink under your skin coz you think it looks cool

this is how to do it imo47989121401200663684700.jpg
That is way too much on a girl imoThinking of getting one also. Dont no what though
when i first saw that chick on rock of love 3 i wanted to thrust my piece up her so far my d*ck be feeling her heart beat after getting tangled in her main artery.
i hear ya, and the one that kept gettin drunk the brazzilain one thet threw up then kissed him lol

I gt a few tatt's there all meaning still. i member when i was over shook getting my first one thought i was gonna faint, but the pain is bearable, best advice is go wilkson and cop bepthaen and dont stop creaming that sh*t dont let it dry out.. thats why some ppl tatts look washed, and even a night for the first couple days rap ur sleeve in cling film keeps the ink fresh...and dont do what i did go swimming.. let the sh*t fully heal