i swear down someone just sent me a virus through xbox live

arkain47

the thing yeah is i got this message from one american dude saying 1600 credits. i open it and all i see was the sign for credits and 1600 i thought to myself i swear this bruddah is trying sumthing. so i went to check how much credit i have left and none of it was gone but when i went to the main menu i saw my avatar had green stripes going through it so i sent the brehh a message asking what he sent me. and then i went and bought marvel vs capcom and when i started playing the game there were stripes going through that as well so i though he def sent me something and then i turned of my xbox and when i turned it back on there is a message in the corner saying error madness and to phone xbox support and there is a red light in the corner of the eye not all of the actual ring. wha i wanna know is has any one heard of something like that happening?

nah becoz he sounded like a youth and he did sumthing for me once on resident evil when you give the other person unlimited eggs i did back for him but not as much as he did and he asked me to do it for him another day but i havent got back to him since cos ive been busy and i know hes one of the spoilt nutz american youths that would do mad tings like that