FWD TOMORROW NIGHT...

Lenny The Tramp

Whoever thinks matter isn't a sick venue is dumbthe v.i.p room looks sickk aswell
how old are you?have you been before?
im 17and I was there on the 20th, why?
Just curious palwhat do you like about it?
The soundsystem is sickThe location of the club is sickThose steps everyone stands on in the main room and skanks out on are the oneThe lights aren't that good though tbh.Also matter has the best smoking area that i've been to
i prefer Fabric's sound system tbhyeh location is nice for me coz its right on the doorstep/yeh the steps ting is deep prob only thing I ratelol pretty much anywhere you go in the O2 will have similar smoking area set ups

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets cut to the chase....wots it sayin to blaze inside? too big to notice or bouncers on the walkies?i dnt really mind goin to the smokers bit tho, gives me a break. it must be cool to blaze in there?
was there the other day and some bruddah got clocked and drapsed out so bwoy...them aff bouncers were irriating as f*ck

lets cut to the chase....wots it sayin to blaze inside? too big to notice or bouncers on the walkies?i dnt really mind goin to the smokers bit tho, gives me a break. it must be cool to blaze in there?
was there the other day and some bruddah got clocked and drapsed out so bwoy...them aff bouncers were irriating as f*ck
that was 4 shottin i swear, not blazing/i bunned a zoot in smokin area it was fine

Macz heard tickets sold out is that true?starting to think to reach but I know the que will be crazy my set at urban affair will be done by 10pm so I can still land at a decent time#buying tickets at the door is that long?Plus i see this advertised in magazines like mix mag so i have a good estimate this will be a super dance