So you walk into a clothing store...

StreetDreams

What brands WOULD you like to see? or tend to go for more than others?Me personally, when browsing online I love off the Crooks & Castles range, never get down to ordering it as shipping is long and fitting issues but it would be much easier if it was sold in a local store.If you don't watch brands, not a label follower etc etc then don't post - your input is not needed.

theres like 3 shops that sell crooks in wood green

Alexander McQueenDior HommeBurberry ProrsumVivienne WestwoodRick OwensMaison Martin MargielaMastermindNom De GuerreCDGInoue BrothersJunya WatanabeThom BrowneMarc Jacobs (not the diffusion line)Phillip Liminit
you ain't got mastermind bladdddddddddddddd

Alexander McQueenDior HommeBurberry ProrsumVivienne WestwoodRick OwensMaison Martin MargielaMastermindNom De GuerreCDGInoue BrothersJunya WatanabeThom BrowneMarc Jacobs (not the diffusion line)Phillip Liminit
i was bein sarcy:(i dnt like skull and bones anyways lol

not even if they are made from sparkly rhinestones? lol

not even if they are made from sparkly rhinestones? lol
ESPECIALLY if theyre made from sparkly rhinestones haha