DEPOSIT BACK FROM PRIVATE HALLS

Mr. Martinez

Just got this money, was meant to be 250butthe cunts have charged me 57 pounds in cleaning costsi knew they were pricks when it came to giving the deposit back so i made sure i cleaned it perfectlywhat takes the piss i even had to clean it when i moved in cos it was dirty then tooshould i ring them majorly switchor what should i doi know they must be keeping the money themselves, 15 to hoover the carpet is a joke

i remember last year, my flatmate was in bed one time, the property manager unlocked the door, bopped straight in with the previous occupant, WHILST MY FLATMATE WAS IN BED WITHOUT EVEN THINKING TO KNOCK, and proceeded to point at his desk telling the prev occupant that she had left marks on the desk, tried to say that they needed to replace the WHOLE desk, charge her for it, then when she couldnt find it she goes, "well we've had to replace it already before the new students moved in, but you still have to pay for the damaged one"