Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tibbius

Well VIP2 Predicted It....

lol, congrats./Dips, whats the lottery numbers?

Guest Tibbius

i am now condemned to a life of f*ckry and posting tipper-esque facebook status'sim already losing my hair for f*cks sake.nah im playing, im happy, shes a cute lil thingi just have to teach her not to run around after males like myself.

Thought J-Lovely was preggers for a second there.
nice one.
congrats, a girl as well? slightly pissed?

i am now condemned to a life of f*ckry and posting tipper-esque facebook status'sim already losing my hair for f*cks sake.nah im playing, im happy, shes a cute lil thingi just have to teach her not to run around after males like myself.
raahso did the baby mom tell you that you had a baby girl that you ain't known of?

nah why would i b pissed?
erm, not pissed, fearful? apprehensive?

Guest Tibbius
raahso did the baby mom tell you that you had a baby girl that you ain't known of?
awah?
Congratulations.You still with the mother?
lets not go there.

Guest WAVESURFER
Congratulations.You still with the mother?
lets not go there.
SNM.

awah?
what i meant to say was, was your baby girl born before you knew you was a father?

Guest Anarchy99

Congrats man. Do what's best for that child regardless of the story with the baby mum.