The BEST ever

djbmc

Right, this topic is dedicated to the best stuff in the world. Can be anything, anything u want, just post it in here and we can all celebrate/lol @ ur choices. The more random the better, i'll start:The Best EVER.....Cheese:mexicana.jpgMexicana spicy cheese, probably has as much to do with Mexico as Fosters does with Australia, but i don't give a f*ck, this stuff is like crack, grate it on ur beans, put it in a burger, the possibilities are endless!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worlds best nutter:

The world's largest cowbell is owned by its designer and builder, master percussionist Austin Giles.[3] After being evicted from his apartment in April, 2008 for repeated cowbell-related noise violations, Giles has been living on the streets in Portland, OR, towing his cowbell in a purpose-built wagon and playing it for money on the street and at house shows. Giles is saving money for his next project, which he describes on his blog: "It's the largest cowbell anyone will ever dare to build. It will be just over 14 feet tall, and proportionate in all other respects to my current bell. Due to my recent housing crisis I've also decided to design the interior so that I will be able to inhabit it. It wasn't hard to make the internal structure work with the resonance, except that a window will unfortunately be impossible
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowbell_(instrument)