Mech Warrior XBOX 360

Captain Planet

I remember some similar game released on the xbox (old gen) and they released some next controller with tonnes of buttons on it... come like the c*ck pit.
exactly what i thought of aswell lol steel battalion 03-05_SteelBattalionController.jpgalways wanted to see what that game was like/mech warrior game looks good

f*ck, Mechwarrior returns boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you have alot of options and the ability to give orders to wingmen.Also, hope they do the story from the start, when the innersphere are beefing each other and the three clans start invading the place, wouldn't mind if it meant that 3 or 4 games were made over the space of 4 years still, would be good.Nice to see similar mechs there.Mechwarrior 2 mercenaries and mechwarrior 4/4 mercenaires were to hard!!!But wtf with that core breach though, like say if you duppy a guy man will eject and duppy you :/

Looks terribly slow, I don't think I'll have the patience for it but will try it out anyway.They need to recreate Cyborg Justice
Nah man it looks sick, gives a more mech feel, like say they actually do weigh hundreds of tons.Hopefully they'll make the smaller ones more agile.The second one will probably feature the clans invading, which would be sick seeing the madcat mechs etc etc.