PS3 Slim...

Faisal

I hope your not an XBox owner moaning about Sony bringing out different versions/packages of their Consoles. 360 Core/ 360 Pro/ 360 Arcade/ 360 Elite.
But sony were the ones saying it was stupid to bring out different console's, then like normal they do the same thing All sony do is gas
LOLthey only say that cause it's unfair to devolopersif some kid with a core wanted to play burnout online he'd have to buy a friggin hard drivethat is not gasthe only time they've gassed is during e3 '06 lol (look it up)
no you dontall xbox's are online ready

I hope your not an XBox owner moaning about Sony bringing out different versions/packages of their Consoles. 360 Core/ 360 Pro/ 360 Arcade/ 360 Elite.
But sony were the ones saying it was stupid to bring out different console's, then like normal they do the same thing All sony do is gas
LOLthey only say that cause it's unfair to devolopersif some kid with a core wanted to play burnout online he'd have to buy a friggin hard drivethat is not gasthe only time they've gassed is during e3 '06 lol (look it up)
no you dontall xbox's are online ready
http://www.criteriongames.com/burnout/para...res/xboxonline/same thing with other games.. crackdown needs a hdd to be played i think..

They moved to 45nm for the chips, their move from 90 to 65 let them slice about 100 bucks off the cost and price. Bluray drives dropped from 200 or more at launch to about 100 last fall and they said around 50 for this fall, which means more savings.The company that makes the heatsinks has shown the generational evolution of the cooler in there and it went from 4 pounds and tons of pricy copper heatpipes to less than a pound and no copper heatpipes due to less heat in the smaller processors.And reducing the weight and size means far cheaper shipping, which they said was a significant cost in the grand scheme.So its not farfetched to put together a 299 machine that is leaner, lighter, and still breaks even or makes a small profit.
$299 360 is £169.99 360 over here, thus meaning PS3 will be about £169.99 - £200f.u.c.k.i.n.g s.i.c.k

swear soon all new core 360's will have built in 512mb memory
dunno tbhselling mai PS3 now thoughi iz stingy with mai electricity billps slim is welcome to my house anydayf*ck*ng playtv = PS3 on foreveredit: thats 512mb built in flash space for NXE. they came about with jasper.