Sign in to follow this  
Bruno Di Gradi

Nasri Leg Break

i swear you man should just get rid of diaby lol guy is useless and now breaking ur own players legs with absolute sloppyness. WTF was he doing lol.

so are you saying diaby isn't sh*t?And you're not pissed that diaby who is relatively a lot shitter than nasri injured him?
Better than your namesake still.Not really, 90% of the players that injure our players are shitter.

Leave this sort of thing to Tanner , LS, Nah Blud & them guys. Poor execution/Nah blud (at times) > ______ended us on a few occasions :lol:, utter c*nt. is the RWD sports room still running? are the old topics still there?

This could have been executed a lot better.I'm actually disappointed in the execution.Big season for Denilson, Diaby and Song this one.

Leave this sort of thing to Tanner , LS, Nah Blud & them guys. Poor execution/Nah blud (at times) > ______ended us on a few occasions :lol:, utter c*nt. is the RWD sports room still running? are the old topics still there?
Last time i checked all them topics had gone, shame, one i remember is the one about Wally dieing.Nah blud>>>