SKINNY WRISTS

Nokia Charger Wire

Guest M12 Part 2

if u mean actual wrists and not forearms its a good thing. when u pack some muscle onto a small frame it makes u look much bigger than if u were thicker set with the same amount of muscle

if u mean actual wrists and not forearms its a good thing. when u pack some muscle onto a small frame it makes u look much bigger than if u were thicker set with the same amount of muscle
it looks a bit abnormal, for my size and weight, ive got big arms, and past the elbow not much is happening, been working on my forearms like crazy to try and even it up, but its gonna take so time at the rate things have going. ill still have girl wrists what ever i do

• 2 weeks later...
some ppl r just built like thatie. i get ppl asking me all the time "what did u do to get ur calfs like that?"some people got big shoulers, some people got big arms, some people got big d*cks.. its life.. geneticssome people r just naturally bigger than u , it is the way of the world my lad
this basically