Carnaval Del Pueblo 2009

Nola D

Last time I went to a carnival at Burgess Park it kicked off every 10 minutesFor that reason I'm out.
are u sure? though the last time i went there was 2yrs ago and ther was NO trouble within the parkbut of course our melanin brothers caused lots of trouble outsde the park. as i got out of the park with my young nephews and neices there was a young guy across the road being treated by medics for a stab wound to the chest and neck.down the road where i parked some guys kicked off nearby too so i just walked away and went to find a place to eat and let them cool off.wouldve gone today but i got family coming from abroad

what so they stop the normal black one which was for two days sat and sunday..phew i feel so safe now, may roll through trmo lmao
huh?you mean Notting Hill? that's the end of the month still
no Burgess use to do something like that every summer, were usally the crowd of people were black

what so they stop the normal black one which was for two days sat and sunday..phew i feel so safe now, may roll through trmo lmao
huh?you mean Notting Hill? that's the end of the month still
no Burgess use to do something like that every summer, were usally the crowd of people were black
Not peoples day but the other one....where there were bare younger on a hype! i know what your talking about!Anyways i will be there today!