Blackberry Bold or Nokia E71

Bacardi_Up

I have an iphone 3G which I am gonna sell maybe and replace with an ipod touch 2nd Gen and either the bold or the E71.I don't know which one to choose so I'm throwing it out to you lot. Which one would you recommend.I know there will be new blackberry's and the E72 coming out soonish but I am still contracted so it is is probable that these phones would be too expensive for me to get off contract.So which one do you recommend or is there an alternative that you thinks trumps both of these.Safe.

How much you wanting for the iPhone?
Not sure.Right now I am just speculating that I will sell it.The phone is perfect working order and as new bar a small cosmetic mark on the top of the phone.I would probably get more selling a new one. Might just do that.

busted my e71 yestaday nightdropped it for the first time and the backlights stopped workinalso has sum dumb factory defect where dust gets in the screen easyother then that its a lovely fone
Is the device pretty speedy or a bit slow on loading?I know there are so many things you can do with the series 60 OS but wanna make sure that the device has adequate RAM and processing power to do those things.

I know there is loads of places on the net for downloading 3rd party stuff for the S60 3rd edition OS that the E71 uses but are there any places where you might be able to download cracked apps and stuff for blackberry, like how you can download cracked apps for the iphone.

Do you know when the onyx is gonna be released.Good source supporting claims would be appreciated.Just saw one place that says end of this month but the source is flimsy imo.

The later it comes out the better for me.6 months then contract is up to get free upgrade.Was checking it and it looks sick!!!!relatively thin and all the features of the bold.Me want!