Sign in to follow this  
Hernandez Balcazar

DJ FYBAR ♥ iLoveHouse Vol.1 ♥

4559_1149878499730_1010637527_448354_4368787_n.jpg

DJ FYBAR ♥ iLoveHouse Vol.1 ♥

http://rapidshare.com/files/262814336/iLoveHouse.mp3

Tracklist.1. Addictive - Domino Effect (O.B Mix)2. Cooly G - What Instrumental3. Kentphonik - Hiya Kaya (Rocco Deep Mix)4. DJ Roland Clark - Soul Good (Aphrodisiac Mix)5. Natalie Morgan - I Feel6. Cooly G - Love Dub (Refix)7. DJ MA1 - Im Right Here (DJ Naughty Mix)8. Marco Del Horno - Samurai (DJ M.A.1 Remix)9. Diamond ft Terri Walker - Love At First Sight10. DJ Mystory - Spechless11. Perempay N' Dee Ft Cleo Sol - Time to Let Go (Louis Benedetti Vocal Mix)12. DJ Gregory - Vasefa (Argy Remix)13. Mr Mathz - Middle Man14. DJ MA1 - Waterfalls15. Nu Sound Therapy - Black Russian (Extended Mix)16. Ultra Nate - Love’s The Only Drug 17. DJ MA1 - Give It Up18. DJ Gregory - Elle (Eol Ritual)19. Fuzzy Logic - In The Morning20. Yonurican - Boriken Soul (Yonurican Dub Mix)21. Bopstars - Chiaroscuro feat Zara McFarlane (Vudoo Vox Dub)22. Cooly G - Ya Instrumental23. Mr Mathz - IAP24. Jose Carretas feat. Dani - Taking A Little Piece Of Me (Vocal Mix)25. Geeneus - Yellowtail VIP26. Diamond Ft Sophia Romain - Fly Away 27. Karizma - 33rd Anthem28. Fingerprint - Takeover (Invasion Remix)29. Bopstar ft Zara McFarlane - Captured (Restless Soul Main Mix)
DJ FYBAR ♥ iLoveHouse Vol.1 ♥ http://rapidshare.com/files/262814336/iLoveHouse.mp3

lol i was gonna bang my next mix out with the majority of dem tracks :mellow: :lol:no biggie.Tracklist duz look massive. pon di download

you should split the tracks on this mix u know hun

sorry to say... bit it means crap/rubbish... some of the songs are relatively old... the top 11 enticed me the most :/

sorry to say... bit it means crap/rubbish... some of the songs are relatively old... the top 11 enticed me the most :/
this aint Top of the pops you dont always have to play tunes according to the newness of them, if the tunes a banger and it's 10 years old it can still get a play

this aint Top of the pops you dont always have to play tunes according to the newness of them, if the tunes a banger and it's 10 years old it can still get a play
didnt even need to say that still everyone knows but the don.

ok

This mix is hardddddddd. Mixing is on point.I doubted you and i apologise for my error.All my guys that are on house have been feeling the mix.Next time split the tracks tho.