Break through players for next summers World Cup

n/a

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c/s what tulse said thing about wilshere is u dont even have to watch him for more than 10 minutesjus watch him once recieve the ball, the touch, the fact hes in space, the intelligence, and then the quality in what he doesguy is miles ahead of anyone within or around his age group

guy is miles ahead of anyone within or around his age group
Hes sick... I have one for you, but hes a year older... Dani Pacheco. Technically the guy is crazy. Alot of Liverpool fans on here will tell you the same. I guess you lot aint seen him much but when he does blow he wll be world class.Video of him in the reserves last year if you want to see... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBYacf1kJ8g

I've been impressed by Welbeck, I expect him to do well over the next few seasons.
c/s think he will do well wilshere is f*cked, plain for everyone to see. his speed of thought is incredible for a player of his age. yh Yung-R pacheco is sick, high hopes for him.

Hes sick... I have one for you, but hes a year older... Dani Pacheco. Technically the guy is crazy. Alot of Liverpool fans on here will tell you the same. I guess you lot aint seen him much but when he does blow he wll be world class.Video of him in the reserves last year if you want to see... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBYacf1kJ8g
seen him a couple of times but has played first team yet?wellbeck/macheda/wilshere all been playin at big clubs

seen him a couple of times but has played first team yet?wellbeck/macheda/wilshere all been playin at big clubs
Nope not yet, Im sure if he was at Arsenal he would have made an appearance by now, I think everyone knows that we have not seen Rafa use any youngsters from the Reserves whom have impressed.If any Man United fans watch there reserves im sure they will know how quality he is, when our reserves met last year he controlled the midfiled, spraying passes, great touches, good skill and a good long shot. He was a striker at Barca youth and has played upfront for us. Last year we started seeing him in the midfield, and honeslty the guy reminds me so much of Fabregas when he was younger. But dont get me wrong, i know im posting this in this topic but he wont make it to the World Cup, Spain have too many quality midfielders.

Nope not yet, Im sure if he was at Arsenal he would have made an appearance by now, I think everyone knows that we have not seen Rafa use any youngsters from the Reserves whom have impressed.
15758_news.jpg

Welbeck is not sh*t, far from it, just he's not progressing at the world class rate.Wilshere is special, from the minute you watch him you know he's that guy. Thats what seperates him from the likes of Lansbury and Merida, where they need to play at their age level and slowly be implemented as they grow older. Wilshere is ready to go ability wise, where Wenger will hold him back is cos he knows in terms of the wear & tear on his body he isn't ready.Afobe will be the same as Wilshere, he's special and dunning dances at his age level way too far ahead.
Progressing at world class rate? Hes only 18
Silly comment. Rooney was 18 when he went Man Utd to start for 20m...

Welbeck is not sh*t, far from it, just he's not progressing at the world class rate.Wilshere is special, from the minute you watch him you know he's that guy. Thats what seperates him from the likes of Lansbury and Merida, where they need to play at their age level and slowly be implemented as they grow older. Wilshere is ready to go ability wise, where Wenger will hold him back is cos he knows in terms of the wear & tear on his body he isn't ready.Afobe will be the same as Wilshere, he's special and dunning dances at his age level way too far ahead.
Certain young players make huge progress season to season. Messi is one, R9 was another, Cesc, Anelka...

Nope not yet, Im sure if he was at Arsenal he would have made an appearance by now, I think everyone knows that we have not seen Rafa use any youngsters from the Reserves whom have impressed.
15758_news.jpg
My bad. Dont really know how i forgot. Should have said many youngsters. But i would have thourght that in 5years there would have been more that made it. Come to think about it he did give chances to a few others but to progress you need games. I meant it more in the sense that we saw many more youngsters come thru at the age of 17/18 before Rafa was apointed.

So all world class players were showing it when they wer 18? Smfh

sturridge imo what's that arsenal yout saying? tha black kid that trained with Brazilians
Three Arsenal yutes trained with them, and they where all black - Afobe, Aneke & Boateng, Boateng wants to play for ghana anyway. The first two are the ones that Wenger rates as certain England internationals. Afobe is sick like from the minute you see him a la Wilshere, Aneke is still being covered up by the club, but next year should be used with the under-18s so Arsenal fans will get a idea.

You are clearly retard, as well as a c*nt. Try reading and understanding before you post. I actually didnt think you was that stupid, but clearly you are.

You are clearly retard, as well as a c*nt. Try reading and understanding before you post. I actually didnt think you was that stupid, but clearly you are.
Suck ur mum you prick. You clearly dont understand the point I was making

Clearly you just wanted to say that you... I hope all the women in your family are raped repeatedly, just to equal out the world for how much of a wasteman you are.Oh and no you clearly didnt understand the point I was making. Jam.

Clearly you just wanted to say that you... I hope all the women in your family are raped repeatedly, just to equal out the world for how much of a wasteman you are.Oh and no you clearly didnt understand the point I was making. Jam.
I hope all women in you family catch cancer and die.