FUCKKKKKKKKKKK EVERRYYYTHINGGGGGGGGG

Kim

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why do bitches say this... then do the exact samething... then say the same sh*t... im sick of seeing it in bitches facebook updatessame f*ck*ng record by every girl
So right. Not gona lie I have these thoughts at times, but broadcasting them is not the one.

why do bitches say this... then do the exact samething... then say the same sh*t... im sick of seeing it in bitches facebook updatessame f*ck*ng record by every girl
So right. Not gona lie I have these thoughts at times, but broadcasting them is not the one.
bitch i do wot i like

NO....i am myself why would i wanna love myself wots that got sh*t to do with thingshow can she mess my head up sooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well
WWHY IS LOVE SO f*ck*ng HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DO I DO IT TOMYSLF EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!!WHY DO PEOPLE LOOK FOR LOVE, ITS f*ck*ng THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD AT TIMES*COMMITS SUICIDE*
thats y

Guest haze-e
C/S

bitch i do wot i like
Give it a month you'll be here ranting over some next girl f*ck*ng with you... you'll say that you've learned your lesson... but within afew months the cycle continues... you fell for the same sh*t... bitches like you never learn from your mistakes... your like them girls that always end up with some man that beats the sh*t out of themthink you and girls are like should be banned from internet... or maybe you should just shut the f*ck up... cos no one cares about your f*ck*ng "relationship" problems