Met My Perfect Girl

Rsonist

Massive jugs, sweet face, size 10, goes gym, likes football, has the most gorgeous accent ever, is 21, 3 years younger than me, perfect, has a great sense of humour, wants to come to the football with me, is great in bed, has got dimples when she smiles, got them amazing freckles around her nose, has an amazing arse, cooked me a great dinner, damn.... She has a kid. Gutted tbh.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck beatin her out fam. Just bounce and find someone suitable for you. By what you said shes on you so by sexing her with no long term intention your adding to the problem. If she didnt have a kid then I'd say beat it, but coz she has a kid it will f*ck up your whole dynamic when shes wounded coz you f*cked and ducked and shes all emotionally f*cked and cnt look after her kid. Better to f*ck a naive 18 yr old than a mature baby mum

f*ck beatin her out fam. Just bounce and find someone suitable for you. By what you said shes on you so by sexing her with no long term intention your adding to the problem. If she didnt have a kid then I'd say beat it, but coz she has a kid it will f*ck up your whole dynamic when shes wounded coz you f*cked and ducked and shes all emotionally f*cked and cnt look after her kid. Better to f*ck a naive 18 yr old than a mature baby mum
This tbh.. U have to look at the knock on effect and the bigger picture.. This situation is bigger than just a f*ck

I'd be wary of getting into a relationship with a chick who's 21 with a kid already to be honest.Those same features you listed that attracted you are the same features that made a man f*ck her bareback, breed her up, then duss out.(I'm assuming he's not on the scene anymore)If he is, just do yourself a favour and stay away.