Met My Perfect Girl

Rsonist

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
I'd be wary of getting into a relationship with a chick who's 21 with a kid already to be honest.Those same features you listed that attracted you are the same features that made a man f*ck her bareback, breed her up, then duss out.(I'm assuming he's not on the scene anymore)If he is, just do yourself a favour and stay away.
didnt even see it like that

Massive jugs, sweet face, size 10, goes gym, likes football, has the most gorgeous accent ever, is 21, 3 years younger than me, perfect, has a great sense of humour, wants to come to the football with me, is great in bed, has got dimples when she smiles, got them amazing freckles around her nose, has an amazing arse, cooked me a great dinner, damn.... She has a kid. Gutted tbh.
lol tanner... u gave a good suspense

if yr 'perfect girl' has a kid,then a) she is not yr perfect girl or B.) having a kid is an aspect of her being yr perfect girl,in that you respect her skruggle to the point wer being a single mother slag has made her some 'strong person' etcthe choice of ways to look at it is yrslol @ heads saying dnt beat that though wth

Guest Triple XXX
if yr 'perfect girl' has a kid,then a) she is not yr perfect girl or B.) having a kid is an aspect of her being yr perfect girl,in that you respect her skruggle to the point wer being a single mother slag has made her some 'strong person' etcthe choice of ways to look at it is yrslol @ heads saying dnt beat that though wth
lmao

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">i suggest you follow this course of action, in this situation

lmaoooooooooooooo

I'd be wary of getting into a relationship with a chick who's 21 with a kid already to be honest.Those same features you listed that attracted you are the same features that made a man f*ck her bareback, breed her up, then duss out.(I'm assuming he's not on the scene anymore)If he is, just do yourself a favour and stay away.
didnt even see it like that
This!
lmao
LOOOOOOL. I hate that whole "struggling single mother" Tag

The child isn't the problem here.If you like her, stick around. What you need to watch out for is the father of her child.For those saying just beat it and breeze out. Some of you haven't got your Dad's around so what, should man dem in their 40's wait for you to go out raving, or wait for you to come off X-Box live and go sleep, then run tru like a vandal and duss out before you wake up?Discuss.

The child isn't the problem here.If you like her, stick around. What you need to watch out for is the father of her child.For those saying just beat it and breeze out. Some of you haven't got your Dad's around so what, should man dem in their 40's wait for you to go out raving, or wait for you to come off X-Box live and go sleep, then run tru like a vandal and duss out before you wake up?Discuss.
yeah if you like her, go through but don't interfere with the child, esp if young and has a close relationship with the father. Stay well away./Same thing happens really for them man in there 40's +... Not as if your gonna wanna see your mom going upstairs to the bedroom with some next man who aint ur daddy... and flexin round the yard in his boxers and sh*t.Warfare would follow, but then on the other hand... double edge sword, most of you are men in your own rights, and dont have to stay under mummys roof, being exposed to this... not as if you can tell your mum how things are supposed to run.Reminds me of that film Baby Boy.

Massive jugs, sweet face, size 10, goes gym, likes football, has the most gorgeous accent ever, is 21, 3 years younger than me, perfect, has a great sense of humour, wants to come to the football with me, is great in bed, has got dimples when she smiles, got them amazing freckles around her nose, has an amazing arse, cooked me a great dinner, damn.... She has a kid. Gutted tbh.
imaginationb.jpg