Sign in to follow this  
Carlie.S

Imagine this...

Pete met Suzanne in a nightclub. They enjoyed each other's company verymuch and at the end of the evening Suzanne invited Pete to her place,where they quickly got involved in a very passionate and energeticsession in bed together.Finally, tired and satisfied, they both lay back in the bed and snuggledup close to each other. After a short while, Suzanne began tenderlystroking Pete's manhood.Surprised but appreciative, Pete comments, "Surely you can't be readyfor more? Suzanne replies, "No, but every now and then I get a bitnostalgic, and I miss the days when I had mine...

:roll: ..... :twisted: Susan was in her late thirties and still not married. She just had a hard time meeting men. And the men she did meet all ended up being jerks. Finally, she decided to place an ad in the personals in the newspaper. She wrote: "Looking for a man who won't beat me, won't leave me, and is excellent in bed." Several days went by and she hadn't gotten a single call. Then, one day she was doing her laundry when she heard a knock on the door. She walked upstairs to answer it. She opened the door and saw a man in a wheelchair with no arms and no legs. "Can I help you?" she asked. He said, "I am the man of your dreams!" She was baffled. She said, "Excuse me." "I read your personal ad in the paper and I am the perfect man for you. I have no arms, so I can't beat you. I have no legs, so I can never leave you." "But are you good in bed?" she asked. He replied, "How do you think I knocked on the door?!"