The O.c

The Somalian

this show is actually sickbeen off work for the past 2 weeks and i have been addicted to this show in the mornings along with my nesquick and morning white ace canwhen i first got kicked out of my yard i lived with my boy in green lanes and he had this sh*t on box set and i would cuss him in my head about it but the show is nangwho else watches this n(forums slow 2day thought i might pick it up with some ramdomness)also see them big brother lucazade sponser adverts see the guy who always challenges big brother is that spencer from hollyoaks?

this show is actually sickbeen off work for the past 2 weeks and i have been addicted to this show in the mornings along with my nesquick and morning white ace canwhen i first got kicked out of my yard i lived with my boy in green lanes and he had this sh*t on box set and i would cuss him in my head about it but the show is nangwho else watches this n(forums slow 2day thought i might pick it up with some ramdomness)also see them big brother lucazade sponser adverts see the guy who always challenges big brother is that spencer from hollyoaks?
Nastyyyyyyy! LOLYeh, I never used to watch the O.C But when my cousin came over from the states she watched it and i ended up getting into it, its decent to watch when theres nothing else on lol.

its true thoughi never watched friends until the season it endedmust of been my boys yard in tiverton and he was watching friends and I was busting up nuff and them man were giving me funni looks and asked if i had seen friends b4 I said no thought it was one of them shows just white people would get but it is actually funni