Another Documentary on Knife Crime...

Sinister

i hate that brooke kinsella c*nt. getting her boat back on the tv through an 'anti knife campaign'.
Are you f*ck*ng retarded?Her brother got stabbed for no reason by 3 rudeboys on a 'hype ting' To whoever mentioned it earlier bout the programme bout him i saw it too last night; f*ck*ng joke. Some guy got into a conflict in a bar, went back to get his knife and mates, went back to the bar to find the guy and when they couldnt find him, the roamed the streets looking for someone to stab. Ben kinsella happened to be the unlucky kid who got stabbed 11 times. The killers only got 19 years.
R u Dumb.Dey ran down the black yout into his ends after tumping him up. He went and got his boy and a yank, come back and yanked up the kinsella yewt. c*nt deserved it. now The Black yewts doing 19 and has hits out on him and his family. Pissed. All Feds were giving big gangsters mans address to come and slap off some heads. Dem kinsellas are related to the Adam's Batch. Do your f*ck*ng research.
How can you tell me to do my research when im going by the official evidence at the f*ck*ng court. Not going by some poxy word of mouth bullshit you heard in your 'ends.' He deserved to die?? Some people on here are beyond saving i swear.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, there was documentary about him because of his sister was. Its good that she uses her "status" to bring attention to the issue IMO. Don't bring up colour into it, because there are bare anonymous white kids who have been killed as well.

TBH, there was documentary about him because of his sister was. Its good that she uses her "status" to bring attention to the issue IMO. Don't bring up colour into it, because there are bare anonymous white kids who have been killed as well.
Init, like the Crazy titch murder. How many people on here would have actually heard about it if it wasnt for the Grime connection.Heres another one, if i say the name Stephen lawrence, im sure everyone would know who im on about. But when i say the name Kriss Donald, i doubt many people would have heard of him. They were both killed by racists. One was black, one was white.

lol@ this escapist fool, chatting about 'caught in the crossfire'.WHAT THE f*ck DOES THAT MEAN?? he was an innicent bystander who was going about his biztrying to but sumin in a shop and yes he got 'caught in the crossfire' while walking into itur saying it as if he was there skanking on the road when people were bussing shots and he shouldnt have been there.ben and his friends caused trouble..or got involved in trouble. wether he himself was involved is secondarythis walworth road incident was 100% pure innocence not your mates getting caught in violence and one person dying.his family are also not connected to people whos lifestyle is similar to the one ben died from.SECONDLY ALL YOU WHITE CUNTS CRYING ABOUT KRISS DONALD LET ME TELL YOU THE DIFFERENCEWETHER WE KNOW ABOUT DONALD OR NOT (AND MOST PEOPLE DO) THERE IS ONE HUGE DIFFERENCE IN COMPARING THE TWO.KRISS'S KILLERS WERE CAUGHT, ..AND JUSTICE WAS SERVED. THE END/...WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT>? A f*ck*ng NATIONAL DAY OF MOURNING?>STEPHEN LAWRENCE'S MURDERERS WERE CAUGHT. NOT ONE OF THEM CONVICTED OF ANYTHING.REVERSE THE ROLES AND HAD STEPHEN BEEN WHITE AND HIS KILLERS BLACK... THOSE BREHS WOULD BE FOUND GUILTY.WE ALL KNOW ABOUT LAWRENCE NOT JUS COS OF HIS DEATH BUT THE INJUSTICE.SO AGAIN I SAY f*ck UR KINSELLA ISSUE. DONT EVER COMPARE LAWRENCE TO KRIS DONALD AGAIN YOU FOOL

Oh god here we go again..why do people have so much hate for the Ben Kinsella case?He was 100% innocent anyone who says other-wise is dumb.He did nothing to provoke them or anything.wrong place wrong time.and as for the hate for Brooke Kinsella.what that girl is doing is amazing.. she has shown so much strengh.the Kinsella's are not related to any gang...that gang was just mad at a killing on thier area.

i hate that brooke kinsella c*nt. getting her boat back on the tv through an 'anti knife campaign'.
Are you f*ck*ng retarded?Her brother got stabbed for no reason by 3 rudeboys on a 'hype ting' To whoever mentioned it earlier bout the programme bout him i saw it too last night; f*ck*ng joke. Some guy got into a conflict in a bar, went back to get his knife and mates, went back to the bar to find the guy and when they couldnt find him, the roamed the streets looking for someone to stab. Ben kinsella happened to be the unlucky kid who got stabbed 11 times. The killers only got 19 years.
R u Dumb.Dey ran down the black yout into his ends after tumping him up. He went and got his boy and a yank, come back and yanked up the kinsella yewt. c*nt deserved it. now The Black yewts doing 19 and has hits out on him and his family. Pissed. All Feds were giving big gangsters mans address to come and slap off some heads. Dem kinsellas are related to the Adam's Batch. Do your f*ck*ng research.
How can you tell me to do my research when im going by the official evidence at the f*ck*ng court. Not going by some poxy word of mouth bullshit you heard in your 'ends.' He deserved to die?? Some people on here are beyond saving i swear.
court evidence?r u a f*ck*ng fool. u think the systems evidence wasnt made out to look like the white yewt was an angel. he was related to the adams's. if you think he was targeted by "rude boys" on a "hype ting" den ur a just a simple "c*nt"ryan was a saint and didnt receive no coverage and ben kinsella was a known thug in his ends.im in islington now bro.and this shits far from gossip in the ends.

Oh god here we go again..why do people have so much hate for the Ben Kinsella case?He was 100% innocent anyone who says other-wise is dumb.He did nothing to provoke them or anything.wrong place wrong time.and as for the hate for Brooke Kinsella.what that girl is doing is amazing.. she has shown so much strengh.the Kinsella's are not related to any gang...that gang was just mad at a killing on thier area.
i beg u dont get involved!

c/s this!!Its unfortunate but its the media that choose to use people who are already known to the public eye to try draw attention to these kinds of things. Why do people always complain about everything! We live in a generation of ungreatfull and sorry souled people! Poor me poor me kinda bullshit! ehh!!!!!?As for knowing "white gangsters" and that means they deserve to die? What kind of bullshit is this, people cant help who they are brought up around!

lol@ this escapist fool, chatting about 'caught in the crossfire'.WHAT THE f*ck DOES THAT MEAN?? he was an innicent bystander who was going about his biztrying to but sumin in a shop and yes he got 'caught in the crossfire' while walking into itur saying it as if he was there skanking on the road when people were bussing shots and he shouldnt have been there.ben and his friends caused trouble..or got involved in trouble. wether he himself was involved is secondarythis walworth road incident was 100% pure innocence not your mates getting caught in violence and one person dying.his family are also not connected to people whos lifestyle is similar to the one ben died from.SECONDLY ALL YOU WHITE CUNTS CRYING ABOUT KRISS DONALD LET ME TELL YOU THE DIFFERENCEWETHER WE KNOW ABOUT DONALD OR NOT (AND MOST PEOPLE DO) THERE IS ONE HUGE DIFFERENCE IN COMPARING THE TWO.KRISS'S KILLERS WERE CAUGHT, ..AND JUSTICE WAS SERVED. THE END/...WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT>? A f*ck*ng NATIONAL DAY OF MOURNING?>STEPHEN LAWRENCE'S MURDERERS WERE CAUGHT. NOT ONE OF THEM CONVICTED OF ANYTHING.REVERSE THE ROLES AND HAD STEPHEN BEEN WHITE AND HIS KILLERS BLACK... THOSE BREHS WOULD BE FOUND GUILTY.WE ALL KNOW ABOUT LAWRENCE NOT JUS COS OF HIS DEATH BUT THE INJUSTICE.SO AGAIN I SAY f*ck UR KINSELLA ISSUE. DONT EVER COMPARE LAWRENCE TO KRIS DONALD AGAIN YOU FOOL
The Stephen Lawrence case attracted mass press coverage before there was the conviction controversy. Again i will bring up the Damilola Taylor case, how you people can honestly claim that black victims don't get the press coverage is beyond me. About national day of mourning for Kriss Donald, most people dont even know who he is. Anthony Walker was killed by racists and his murder was FAR more documented than Kriss Donald's. Why was that then venom???

Nobody asking for a national day but Kriss Donald was 15 yrs old, they kidnapped him traveld to dundee and back to glasgow again There, they held his arms and stabbed him 13 times. He sustained internal injuries to three arteries, one of his lungs, his liver and a kidney. He was castrated, had his tongue cut out, was doused in petrol, set on fire and left to die.These kids you are compairing him with were stabbed or shot, i feel theres a difference in comparison this child was kidnapped, castrated, had his tongue chopped out his mouth not only stabbed thirteen times, covered him in petrol then set him on fire.. I think there is a huge difference between being stabbed on the street several times to being kidnapped stabbed up, castrated, tongue chopped out, set on fire then left to die!

court evidence?r u a f*ck*ng fool. u think the systems evidence wasnt made out to look like the white yewt was an angel. he was related to the adams's. if you think he was targeted by "rude boys" on a "hype ting" den ur a just a simple "c*nt"ryan was a saint and didnt receive no coverage and ben kinsella was a known thug in his ends.im in islington now bro.and this shits far from gossip in the ends.
Lol thanks for confirming what i said in my previous post. Your evidence is what youve been told in Islington, evidence >>>> word of mouth.

Nobody asking for a national day but Kriss Donald was 15 yrs old, they kidnapped him traveld to dundee and back to glasgow again There, they held his arms and stabbed him 13 times. He sustained internal injuries to three arteries, one of his lungs, his liver and a kidney. He was castrated, had his tongue cut out, was doused in petrol, set on fire and left to die.These kids you are compairing him with were stabbed or shot, i feel theres a difference in comparison this child was kidnapped, castrated, had his tongue chopped out his mouth not only stabbed thirteen times, covered him in petrol then set him on fire.. I think there is a huge difference between being stabbed on the street several times to being kidnapped stabbed up, castrated, tongue chopped out, set on fire then left to die!
evidently, by this thread, they dont give a sh*t about white victims.

lol are people supposed to feel sorry for the murderers because they're scared they're gonna get got by white gangsters? cos they're not as bad/connected as they thought they were? lol f*ck off, and i don't even care about this ben kinsella guy AT ALL

Well for me regardless if kris was white/asain/black/mixed what ever what happened to him was behond an innocent man stabbed on the street.Lets set the record straight there is no such thing as INNOCENT ANGELIC PEOPLE, nobody is perfect but death allows ppl forget the bad and remember the good. But that should not matter!

everybody always has to bring race into ithow many white kids get bodied in glasgow and belfast and liverpool every month that never get into the news?but i suppose venom likes to be controversial, that's his thing. he also can't control himself when other people disagree with him.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glasgow has a high murder rate, and knifes/bottles has always been a favoured choice of weapon.

Well for me regardless if kris was white/asain/black/mixed what ever what happened to him was behond an innocent man stabbed on the street.Lets set the record straight there is no such thing as INNOCENT ANGELIC PEOPLE, nobody is perfect but death allows ppl forget the bad and remember the good. But that should not matter!
I completely agree, i was just using him as an example

Gray Fox (escapist), for someone who constantly seems to bang on about how intelligent he is, you dont use your brain much do you?Absolute plank.
What the f*cks that supposed to mean? I dont deal with empty insults. jog on.
Youre always chirping on about how you know the justice system etc etc, then when it comes to a debate, your using 'actual evidence from the court room'. Now I dont wanna start sounding like Thun, but if you had any brain cells you would probably know that what is given in the courtroom is not always 100% fact is it?

people rarely get stabbed for no reasonEven wrong place wrong time is reasonUl hurt ur head if u try reason with reasonIf its ur time to go, so be itThey need to try bring us up to date with war crimes, they are costing us a lot more in terms of lives and resources