Another Documentary on Knife Crime...

Sinister

Venom, you still havent answered my question over why Anthony Walker, an innocent black victim of knife crime, got so much meida attention. And next time you expect sympathy over racism in the media, it would help if you didnt say 'WHITE CUNTS this' and 'WHITE CUNTS that' when you're closing your argument.
because he got snuff by a bag of rascist white men shouting obsenitys while the killed the lad.u aint got none of that court evidence.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41...1/ai_n17225764/
Two years later the man accused of the attack, Christopher McCormack, walked free from court. The jury found him not guilty by unanimous verdict even though McKenzie's blood was spattered on his jacket. They accepted the defence claim that a complete stranger had been responsible."Funny thing about the Adamses," says Billy. "Witnesses tended to forget a lot of stuff like names and faces where they were concerned."

not Weegies who have come up with there own unique lazy way of talking called Slang which oh look again just about every person u come across uses slang in london with there beg a jafaican accent bullshit.
f*ck having to wait those days down in england where they say fresh fish, and ya dun know its travel from scotland to be on ur plate, well only the finest!! LOL
LOLYou dirty slag.I bet you make a killer marmite sandwich.Without delving too much into the fraff in this thread, I'm at quite a loss as to how someone who evidently hates so many aspects of London (especially the slang and rudeboy culture) would end up on an Urban Lifestyle Forum. Especially one which happens to cater for that very group. And with a username of DrunkMof*cker.Then again maybe you're just chatting sh*t to try and compare.And P.S.London>>>>>>Anywhere else in the UKPadlocksNo returns.

Gray Fox (escapist), for someone who constantly seems to bang on about how intelligent he is, you dont use your brain much do you?Absolute plank.
What the f*cks that supposed to mean? I dont deal with empty insults. jog on.
Youre always chirping on about how you know the justice system etc etc, then when it comes to a debate, your using 'actual evidence from the court room'. Now I dont wanna start sounding like Thun, but if you had any brain cells you would probably know that what is given in the courtroom is not always 100% fact is it?
ive never boasted to know about the justice system, you're confusing me with someone else i would never say that.Witnesses in the bar where it originally kicked off said that it was a fight between one of Kinsella's mates and Braithwaite (one of the defendants) , None of them said that Kinsella was the aggressor, and i dont see why they would lie about it
Think:-Money-Threats on thier lifeThen try and see why they might lie about it. Im not saying it happened just use your bonce for once.
Righto,and gossip is 100% reliable isnt it?

Venom, you still havent answered my question over why Anthony Walker, an innocent black victim of knife crime, got so much meida attention. And next time you expect sympathy over racism in the media, it would help if you didnt say 'WHITE CUNTS this' and 'WHITE CUNTS that' when you're closing your argument.
because he got snuff by a bag of rascist white men shouting obsenitys while the killed the lad.u aint got none of that court evidence.
We both know that one of the main reasons was because one of the killer's half brother was joey barton. Similarly to the kinella case, having a famous relative will always generate media exposure, regardless of race.

not Weegies who have come up with there own unique lazy way of talking called Slang which oh look again just about every person u come across uses slang in london with there beg a jafaican accent bullshit.
f*ck having to wait those days down in england where they say fresh fish, and ya dun know its travel from scotland to be on ur plate, well only the finest!! LOL
LOLYou dirty slag.I bet you make a killer marmite sandwich.Without delving too much into the fraff in this thread, I'm at quite a loss as to how someone who evidently hates so many aspects of London (especially the slang and rudeboy culture) would end up on an Urban Lifestyle Forum. Especially one which happens to cater for that very group. And with a username of DrunkMof*cker.Then again maybe you're just chatting sh*t to try and compare.And P.S.London>>>>>>Anywhere else in the UKPadlocksNo returns.
Okay Ang!!How you come up with that resulting to being a dirty slag is beyond me! But then that just says everything about you - Disagree with someone they are automatically classifed as a dirty slag - Alright Bitch! :rolleyes: Where do i say i hate london? :lol: exactly nowhere! I don't hate london, i DISLIKE (Huge difference) Some of the "types" of people, the types of people who believe london is the centre of the universe and ask rediculous questions like "is wales near scotland" Pulease!! I dislike them kind of non educated self centred wannabe gangsters of london! Yes i do dislike that mentality!So your telling me everybody on this forum loves off FAKE RUDEBOY sh*t? I dislike fakeness. I do not have a problem what so ever with slang, or rudeboy culture - But i do have a problem with people claiming to be something they aint! So my problem is with the kids of london who have never lived or even been to jamaica, trying to convince them selfs and the rest of there little possey that they are just straight out of JA! Be your self I dont even have a problem with people using certain words that they pick up from friends etc but to try beg the whole accent in general is just OTT and WASTE!P.S If you sprout off your opinion to me expect a return!

drunk mofo always makes me laff how she tries to slip in abit of slang into her posts
lol u say that like you have heard me speak and know for a fact i dont speak with slang..........?c*nt!And i can pronounce how eeedjit is supposed to be said - its you who is wrongu say northern ireland like scottish and irish connections aint deep

drunk mofo always makes me laff how she tries to slip in abit of slang into her posts
lol u say that like you have heard me speak and know for a fact i dont speak with slang..........?c*nt!And i can pronounce how eeedjit is supposed to be said - its you who is wrongu say northern ireland like scottish and irish connections aint deep
.there is power in silence. try it sometime

Okay Ang!!How you come up with that resulting to being a dirty slag is beyond me! But then that just says everything about you - Disagree with someone they are automatically classifed as a dirty slag - Alright Bitch! :rolleyes: Where do i say i hate london? :lol: exactly nowhere! I don't hate london, i DISLIKE (Huge difference) Some of the "types" of people, the types of people who believe london is the centre of the universe and ask rediculous questions like "is wales near scotland" Pulease!! I dislike them kind of non educated self centred wannabe gangsters of london! Yes i do dislike that mentality!So your telling me everybody on this forum loves off FAKE RUDEBOY sh*t? I dislike fakeness. I do not have a problem what so ever with slang, or rudeboy culture - But i do have a problem with people claiming to be something they aint! So my problem is with the kids of london who have never lived or even been to jamaica, trying to convince them selfs and the rest of there little possey that they are just straight out of JA! Be your self I dont even have a problem with people using certain words that they pick up from friends etc but to try beg the whole accent in general is just OTT and WASTE!P.S If you sprout off your opinion to me expect a return!
has someone actually asked u that irl ' is wales near scotland ' lol wtf nah i refuse to believe such people with that lack of knowledge exist.dunno why i highlighted the last line either, cant get it bk to normal colour now without it messing up but anyhow i watched the doc on i player, was kinda sh*t, cherie boothblair is annoying. was interesting seeing that dude whose brother is locked up for gang activity in manny being a mentor for kids, listening to his view on the whole situation and how he tryna advise kids onto the right path etc

.there is power in silence. try it sometime
When theres typing there is verbal silence! :arrow:

has someone actually asked u that irl ' is wales near scotland ' lol wtf nah i refuse to believe such people with that lack of knowledge exist.dunno why i highlighted the last line either, cant get it bk to normal colour now without it messing up but anyhow i watched the doc on i player, was kinda sh*t, cherie boothblair is annoying. was interesting seeing that dude whose brother is locked up for gang activity in manny being a mentor for kids, listening to his view on the whole situation and how he tryna advise kids onto the right path etc
YES More than once.

We both know that one of the main reasons was because one of the killer's half brother was joey barton. Similarly to the kinella case, having a famous relative will always generate media exposure, regardless of race.
:confused:

escapist anthony walker did not get as much press coverage as kinsella. walker is not the 'face' of knife crime or teenage deaths is he.i agree that damilola taylors one got just as much coverage but again HE was a truelly innocent case, and was only 10dmf ur just a slosh socket allow going on like it costs millions to run horses, i know people who do as wellthey are like investments cos u may sell them so ur not raising horses like you and princess ann go playing polo at the weekendsu f*ck*ng gutterscotch

escapist anthony walker did not get as much press coverage as kinsella. walker is not the 'face' of knife crime or teenage deaths is he.i agree that damilola taylors one got just as much coverage but again HE was a truelly innocent case, and was only 10dmf ur just a slosh socket allow going on like it costs millions to run horses, i know people who do as wellthey are like investments cos u may sell them so ur not raising horses like you and princess ann go playing polo at the weekendsu f*ck*ng gutterscotch
bullshit

Shut up venom you sound like a guttless bitter little c*nt!