What would happen to you if you shouted at your mother?

Guest Parrist 2.0

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should've tried saying hello
innit lol+ you'd probably find black parents are just as friendly as white parents, although I won't lie, Caribbean parents seem more friendly than West African parents (from my impression)
yeah obviously but i was like 12 or 13 i musta bin waiting for her to say hi... it was jus a weird situation...

No excuse for rudeness. Regardless if shes a mother or not. Just straight rude. Id be ashamed if my mother was outrightly rude to my friends for no reason what so ever. Obviously if im inviting somebody in to my home and my parents are there its common sense to introduce them, Rude on that friend of yours and thats actualy an example he has been set from his parents. There is twisted kind of logic to certain heads. I don't disrespect my mum or father, I was brought up with morals and manners. The only fear i felt was fear of letting my parents down, not wanting them to be dissapointed in me. Fear of any other kind is not healthy for a parent to give there child IMO.Lol @ Lemons

All the mix race youts on my estate used to swear at there white mums lmaoIm doing this by purpose but it is also true.
lol trust, some white people i know talk to they mum like crap
Im that guyFeel bad for it now though
how do you man get so bright enuff to shout at ur mudda?people i kno with no fathers love their mothers so much bodys wud drop if an insult was directed at her.

Maybe you should've tried saying hello
innit lol+ you'd probably find black parents are just as friendly as white parents, although I won't lie, Caribbean parents seem more friendly than West African parents (from my impression)
I remember one time I brought my friend home and she didn't say hello to my dad she just stood there staring at him. boy. I was trying to prompt her to say hello cos I knew he was gonna say something but she didn't. then he asked her "don't you know how to say hello?" [but with a prick-ish undertone]. She looked like she wanted to cry.

Always used to badmouth the mother badly. Get kicked out a few times etc. etc.Had a conversation with a girl the other day about parents and she was saying how she will have an arranged marriage and how she didn't mind as long as her parents were happy. It was very humbling and since then I've tried so hard to turn a leaf. It's hard though.I remember I once said "for god's sake" in an arguement with my Dad, he thought I said "for f*ck sake" and he had me up against the wall QUICK.My kids will show NO disrespect to me or the wife but i'd never have it like on here where 80% of the forum are scared to speak to their parents just incase they say the wrong word. What kind of relationship is that?.

My kids will show NO disrespect to me or the wife but i'd never have it like on here where 80% of the forum are scared to speak to their parents just incase they say the wrong word. What kind of relationship is that?.
Don't think its a thing where anybody is scared to speak to them. I speak to my parents about most things and we argue quite a bit.But as the OP said
On a greaze ting like she's any slore on road.
Just not acceptable.

Guest Triple XXX

she cnt do nothing now coz im bigger than hernt that i would shout at her, that fear was instilled in me as a kidbt yea, i like to think she cnt do nothingher slaps actually used to burn

Always used to badmouth the mother badly. Get kicked out a few times etc. etc.Had a conversation with a girl the other day about parents and she was saying how she will have an arranged marriage and how she didn't mind as long as her parents were happy. It was very humbling and since then I've tried so hard to turn a leaf. It's hard though.I remember I once said "for god's sake" in an arguement with my Dad, he thought I said "for f*ck sake" and he had me up against the wall QUICK.My kids will show NO disrespect to me or the wife but i'd never have it like on here where 80% of the forum are scared to speak to their parents just incase they say the wrong word. What kind of relationship is that?.
Exactly
the parents issue is never black & white
Exactly
she cnt do nothing now coz im bigger than hernt that i would shout at her, that fear was instilled in me as a kidbt yea, i like to think she cnt do nothing her slaps actually used to burn
The fact that you'd use the word fear instead of displine is interesting.i think the stifling nature of some black parents parenting technique is to blame for some of the problems facing our communityYeah i said it

Exactly
the parents issue is never black & white
Exactly
she cnt do nothing now coz im bigger than hernt that i would shout at her, that fear was instilled in me as a kidbt yea, i like to think she cnt do nothing her slaps actually used to burn
The fact that you'd use the word fear instead of displine is interesting.i think the stifling nature of some black parents parenting technique is to blame for some of the problems facing our communityYeah i said it
Yeah operation trident is based on the policing techniques used in West Africa.