Batman:Arkham Asylum

RYDER.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game is getting pretty sick reviews and you lot want to burn copies???smhif it was sh*t i would SORT of understand, but a good game?i hope all your xboxs red ring and when you go to take a look at it, it explodes in your face*makes a call to Phil Spencer to get ready to push the button*
lol. behaveFree > Paying, simple
how are you gonna tell man to behave when it comes to this?shut the f*ck up
Only games and games that i will play regularly throughout the year, FIFA, COD, GOW etc.This isnt one of them.

anyone played it yet? i copped it yesterday but havnt had time to play yet,il start this afternoon i think
YOU will like it loads.its a good game, still undecided if its worth the cop. going to give it a bit more.lol revs getting emotional*burns everyone copies of fable 2*

even though i don't endorse it i can understand "a try before you buy" as it were. If a game is a good surely its worth your money?If it keeps you entertained for what it is then surely it deserves to be paid for. You cannot compare a game like this to COD or FIFA etc. Those games have huge longevity due to the multiplayer etc. How many times are you gonna play a solo campaign for? Plus this is heralded as the BEST batman game EVER. times like this people bitch about DLC etc etc but with piracy is it no wonder that companies are going on like this to recoup. Games companies (apart from the big dogs) don't rake in as much as you would think. Unless you are creating WOW and other popular MMOs sleeping on stacks of £50 notes. Developers are dying all over the place after initially riding out the economic storm. Fact is for most companies who aren't in the big leagues - if your game flops so do you. And even if you company doesn't sink you better believe there are going to be lay offs. There is going to be no one around to try new sh*t. You will have shelves full of the same crappy fifa and wii-fit. No variety. I even heard rumours that the company that made Killzone2 ain't creaming as much cash as you would thing due to the huge dev time. Its a vicious circle.its no wonder that some of the most innovative and enjoyable games to come out have been download titles (Braid, Trials etc).

even though i don't endorse it i can understand "a try before you buy" as it were. If a game is a good surely its worth your money?If it keeps you entertained for what it is then surely it deserves to be paid for. You cannot compare a game like this to COD or FIFA etc. Those games have huge longevity due to the multiplayer etc. How many times are you gonna play a solo campaign for? Plus this is heralded as the BEST batman game EVER. times like this people bitch about DLC etc etc but with piracy is it no wonder that companies are going on like this to recoup. Games companies (apart from the big dogs) don't rake in as much as you would think. Unless you are creating WOW and other popular MMOs sleeping on stacks of £50 notes. Developers are dying all over the place after initially riding out the economic storm. Fact is for most companies who aren't in the big leagues - if your game flops so do you. And even if you company doesn't sink you better believe there are going to be lay offs. There is going to be no one around to try new sh*t. You will have shelves full of the same crappy fifa and wii-fit. No variety. I even heard rumours that the company that made Killzone2 ain't creaming as much cash as you would thing due to the huge dev time. Its a vicious circle.its no wonder that some of the most innovative and enjoyable games to come out have been download titles (Braid, Trials etc).
Hes actually talking of the real.In my defense i have bought over probably 100 games in lifeand only burned 5

also sorry revs but lol @ buyin games this time of yr road taxservicenew insuranceon top of my normal bills see to that still lonly look out for my pocket tbh n tru say i have jus become victim to my 3 RROD lol @ me buyin any game this yr but i will say i didnt download fable i rented it also some XBLA games

downloadin demo now on psnil proly end up buyin it any wayneed to wait a few days then il hit up CEX as iv got like over 100 quid worth of vouchers
lol i hate CEX now nuff tight to let off P's when u bring games in for ever talkin vouchers if the had new games i wud not mind but u got to wait a good few months for a new game

I don't understand why people still pirate stuff..
lol
Was that even lol-worthy?I mean i know for a fact some people here know the side-effects of pirating stuff, and have told themselves they'll cut/down stop at some point, 'cause it's basically stealing and nobody here is an idiot to think that's okay. Unless i'm wrong and everyone here intends to pirate stuff regularly regardless if they had enough P, then that lol was due.

I don't understand why people still pirate stuff..
lol
Was that even lol-worthy?I mean i know for a fact some people here know the side-effects of pirating stuff, and have told themselves they'll cut/down stop at some point, 'cause it's basically stealing and nobody here is an idiot to think that's okay. Unless i'm wrong and everyone here intends to pirate stuff regularly regardless if they had enough P, then that lol was due.
yes it was lol worthy and yes i do intend to pirate until i can pirate no more call me the 09 blackbeardloli haven't jumped on the xbox game pirating yet, but that wave will get ridden soon