T-Mobile G2/HTC Hero

Necksta

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The size is very good, the screen is huge, I still don't understand why HTC do the little bend thing at the end?It's in stores now btw, they demo'd me the unit before I agreed to take it. Sold out in bare places though, I picked mine up @ Bond Street, was the last one in though.

Need to get used to it, the fact that the screen flips when you turn the phone helps with the typing though.I was viewing the Blackberry's today as well, and they are swag... I really don't understand the hype around them?The sales guy who I was talking with actually had one himself and goes their only good if your friends have them.Seen the GUI of the blackberry, and was like f*ck that.The N97 is having loads of problems or something apparently, some bredda come in the shop almost crying cause his N97 broke lmfao.

The speed to navigate throughout the phone is really surprising, the G1 was sluggish at time, this thing flies.Has anyone got the specs? Must have some speedy processor in there.
Processor is the same as the G1 & Magic btwI want a Hero though they look sick, I put the hero rom on my G1 but because the G1 has hardly any internal storage I need Apps2SD and i've got too much music on my microSD for apps2sd to be worth while