T-Mobile G2/HTC Hero

Necksta

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, I have no idea what this whole "root" thing is, but there only seems to be guides on how to do it with the G1 so I'm not gonna mess about tryna follow them.I'm just downloading all these apps to see what this thing can do, and so far I'm impressed. Only thing that bothers me is I can't copy calendar entries, so I have to type in 'Work' and put in the time over again, might end up downloading a new calendar app.

I usually sort my calenders out online and then sync it
Good idea. I was planning on avoiding using Google Calendar and the Google stuff too much because I wanted to be more Windows Office/Live oriented but it seems it's going the other way now that I've got this little device.Is there any way to put a lock code on it? Seem to have way more personal stuff on it all of a sudden.

I just got the nicest hook up for this phone....My Misses blessed me with the hook up code.Orange NetworkHTC Hero Black900 anytime minutesunlimited Texts 500 mb net allowance (might have to buy some more cos i dunno if this will be enough)free calls to landlines12 month contract£20.50 per monthPhone was free as well!So glad she works for orange!!!