Can you help me

Alejandro Sosa

i will buy it for you. gimme ur name and postal addess.you must have paypal to send me the money first.i will charge 2.5% of the cost of the item as an admin feeonce i receive your paypal payment, and the money is in my banki will purchase your item using my Gold visa card.deal or no deal?

i will buy it for you. gimme ur name and postal addess.you must have paypal to send me the money first.i will charge 2.5% of the cost of the item as an admin feeonce i receive your paypal payment, and the money is in my banki will purchase your item using my Gold visa card.deal or no deal?
god...... CHECK this out sosa (my b bout caps)http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/prepaid-card/

Guest TimeBomb
@ Venom No deal but thx for the offer
i think u can get pay as u go visa cards...
How do u do thatIf i get a proper visa do they ask bare questions or is it easy
a visa isnt hard to get, like capital one, but it depends on ur credit score, and may take a few weeks for the whole process to go thru.i think eskay posted a link to a pay as u go card above, should work just like a normal visa.

god...... CHECK this out sosa (my b bout caps)http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/prepaid-card/
Jazakallah KhairCan i do it in the shop/bank or online only