sickest thing you have seen on the net

Hank Moody

nothing on a par wih that filth probably the Ken Bigly beheading that was a bit grizzly i aint even sure why i watched it then preceded to show my mum, brother, Dad then my Auntie and Uncle i could've/should've sold tickets aload of sick bastards in my family
08513985d0.gif

Nah I've seen many things worse than that over the years surfing the webThink watching those Russians behead that guy might be the sickest thing I have ever seen. They used a machete and just kept hacking at his neck and you could hear them trying to hack through the bones. Watching a human being killed is much worse than things like 2 girls 1 cup.But yeah...NSFW!!!!!Goatse-Original_Ring.jpg

Dem Ukranians that were killing that tramp in some park where the kept shanking his stomach and eye while he's still alive.
yeah thati read the replies then i watched like 5 seconds, the first 3 hits which start caving the guys face ini was like :blink: *clicks x*

Dem Ukranians that were killing that tramp in some park where the kept shanking his stomach and eye while he's still alive.
yeah thati read the replies then i watched like 5 seconds, the first 3 hits which start caving the guys face ini was like :blink: *clicks x*
yeh this one was the worst.The worst thing about it was they were all laughing as they were doing it. f*cked up

that thing where they as hitting that man with sum big yellow thing and his face turned to mush and u can still see him breathing thru his messed up face and noselooked like mince meathad to turn that off at one pointiv seen the 1s where people get heads choppped off etc but that 1 was abit much oh and sum sick bast showed me that 1 man 1 cup turned that off sum batty man sh*t