Miguel Veloso - The Guy That TF Never Thought We Was In For

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

Paulo Barbosa confirmed talks are on-going with a number of European clubs.\"We are waiting. Today Miguel Veloso plays a very important game against FC Twente in Holland, and then we will see because there are talks with different clubs that are on-going at the moment.\"But like you know better than me the market in England is moving a little bit slowly. And we need to wait and see.\"When asked which English clubs had expressed a firm interest in Veloso, Mr Barbosa replied:\"At the moment Bolton Wanderers, Manchester City and Arsenal are interested.\"Hope this helps pal. taMiguelVeloso.jpg

Cos rating a player and having him in your avi is the same as stalking another forum member for the past year. Right...Even on FM MSN this guy goes on and on about TF. As soon as this guy leaves the convo they all start talking about what a sad little c*nt he is and when he comes back in they all tickle his tummy to make him feel special because of his obvious self esteem issues.When you're done travling the world, scouting the very best footballing talent this planet has to offer via FM go out and get some sunlight , you pathetic, little scrote

Cos rating a player and having him in your avi is the same as stalking another forum member for the past year. Right...Even on FM MSN this guy goes on and on about TF. As soon as this guy leaves the convo they all start talking about what a sad little c*nt he is and when he comes back in they all tickle his tummy to make him feel special because of his obvious self esteem issues.When you're done travling the world, scouting the very best footballing talent this planet has to offer via FM go out and get some sunlight , you pathetic, little scrote
:D

Guest Tulse Hill
Tulse probably talks to me in his sleep.
This sounds very homo darg...
I've actually had to leave my bowl of Alpen half full with the thought of that fat c*nt dreaming of me :D

:D:D Came back strong.