UK Government To Install Surveillance Cameras In Private Homes

Thun

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right that the information is more available now to more people through the internet and you can get a much broader view of research rather then what you get fed by the mainstream mediaIts a tool used now that was not available in the past and it has become a worry for governments
Not saying I don't believe you but how can you make a statement with such authority?
Like Carpe says, the majority of these stories use mainstream media quotes and figures. They cherry pick what they choose to consider the truth.Also, you can never have more watchers then the people. If they installed CCTV in every single home - you would need to employ what? 5 million people to watch the screens?! look how much CCTV there is in London yet look at the crime rates.
So he picks out from various sources information even from mainstream sites and non-mainstream sites and has other sources to back the articlesWhen has I or other sites related to Alex Jones state all the information on BBC is propaganda?I set a challenge for anyone of you to go on prisonplanet and give me articles that are false but some of you dumb fools are still following other people like sheep repeating that its from prisonplanet so it must be falseMr King just go on that site and tell me which articles are false or anyone. Dont let next people trell you what to think. Allow having that low grade mentalityYou are ready to try put down prisonplaet but none of you are able to meet the challenge

You are right that the information is more available now to more people through the internet and you can get a much broader view of research rather then what you get fed by the mainstream mediaIts a tool used now that was not available in the past and it has become a worry for governments
Not saying I don't believe you but how can you make a statement with such authority?
Like Carpe says, the majority of these stories use mainstream media quotes and figures. They cherry pick what they choose to consider the truth.Also, you can never have more watchers then the people. If they installed CCTV in every single home - you would need to employ what? 5 million people to watch the screens?! look how much CCTV there is in London yet look at the crime rates.
So he picks out from various sources information even from mainstream sites and non-mainstream sites and has other sources to back the articlesWhen has I or other sites related to Alex Jones state all the information on BBC is propaganda?I set a challenge for anyone of you to go on prisonplanet and give me articles that are false but some of you dumb fools are still following other people like sheep repeating that its from prisonplanet so it must be falseMr King just go on that site and tell me which articles are false or anyone. Dont let next people trell you what to think. Allow having that low grade mentalityYou are ready to try put down prisonplaet but none of you are able to meet the challenge
They cherry pick news that relates to the New World Order and not other news items that dont concern them like sports or celebrity gossipIs Drudge Report all false as they cherry pick information