What makes a good woman

Fresh

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the stuff already mentioned plus I like females who are individuals and aren't so easily influenced by their friends or preconceptions of what a relationship is. By this I mean I'm a practical person so whether something actually works is more important to me than how it looks to outsiders.For example I'm completely comfortable with not seeing my partner for a week or two which most people find strange but other times I might see her 7 days in a row. Some other people couldn't understand this and used to make snide comments about it to her but after a while she saw that in many ways it was more than likely a positive than a negative.

Bere man saying cook!!Cant Man Cook?Would you expect your girl to cook for you whie shes on her period?Certain Brudders Need Jesus!
are u one a dem guys who arnt down for a woman cookin for u on her period?or is it jus because u respect the fact that she mite not feel up to it?
its a religious ting i agree with.i beleive when females are on there period they should be taking it easy. not because any nastiness or nutten but just to be on the safe side.
i c, a lot of rastas are on this, had a big argument with this guy about this, i didnt even business, it would make a nice break in all honestynb: there are some juju girls who will drop a bit of that substance in ur dinner to control udisclaimer: i would never

Most of the stuff already mentioned plus I like females who are individuals and aren't so easily influenced by their friends or preconceptions of what a relationship is. By this I mean I'm a practical person so whether something actually works is more important to me than how it looks to outsiders.
i like the way u thinka lot of peoples relationships f-up because they listen to their friends, or jus themselves have an 'ideal' of a relationship, when it ain what it is

No female input?
a good man:good with his hands, DIY competentmust be able to cookintelligent and open mindedhe must be ambitious and have dreams, someone who is organised with planshe should be on my level spirtitually, one of the most important things to me, that demonstrates a good man, is a man that triesa man that actually tries to be a man, even though, he might be still young, and he needs help here and there, and he might not get everything rightbut he tries to be a man, he tries to be serious about life, tries to do the things that he defines as what a man is supposed to doi can do nothing but love an respect that
C/S Those ^^^^Must look after his hands, hate dirty finger nails coming like they don't know about a nail scrubbing brush.Hate ruff edges round the nails Take care of ya damn hands please, Hygene is a big must. Also there clothes, NO HOLEY SOCKS AND Them greyed out white socks (NOOO :-( ) and keep them ears in check too - not about looking in a guys ear and seeing it full of wax.Being able to tie a tie - Yes i know its small but it tells you alot about a man.Listen as much as he talksBe able to contribute to opinionated discussions.Be sure of what he wants in life in general, but have the ability to compromiseLike flojo says about being an individual and not getting wrapped up in their friends dramas eitherTheres loads of things that all contribute towards making a man a good man.

Most of the stuff already mentioned plus I like females who are individuals and aren't so easily influenced by their friends or preconceptions of what a relationship is. By this I mean I'm a practical person so whether something actually works is more important to me than how it looks to outsiders.For example I'm completely comfortable with not seeing my partner for a week or two which most people find strange but other times I might see her 7 days in a row. Some other people couldn't understand this and used to make snide comments about it to her but after a while she saw that in many ways it was more than likely a positive than a negative.
That needs to be printed in every major newspaper in London. Front page, every single f*ck*ng day

Bere man saying cook!!Cant Man Cook?Would you expect your girl to cook for you whie shes on her period?Certain Brudders Need Jesus!
are u one a dem guys who arnt down for a woman cookin for u on her period?or is it jus because u respect the fact that she mite not feel up to it?
its a religious ting i agree with.i beleive when females are on there period they should be taking it easy. not because any nastiness or nutten but just to be on the safe side.
i c, a lot of rastas are on this, had a big argument with this guy about this, i didnt even business, it would make a nice break in all honestynb: there are some juju girls who will drop a bit of that substance in ur dinner to control udisclaimer: i would never
f*ck!

i think its really important that a man plays football, whether its sunday league, kick about on the concrete anything
:D/More of a personal one, but MRS. KANE must make me laugh. That's something that will really differentiate you from the rest. Chicks that can genuinely make men laugh, usually have the swagger & charisma on a hundred, thousand, trillion, which is very important to me. Like Chelsea Lately, or whatever her name is.

the cooking thing is why i couldnt ever marry a white girlnt about eating chip buttys and tuna pasta when i come home for dinner every nightu can train them thought it takes time and most wouldnt be f*cked
:D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D chip buttys though lol if anything it would be a homepride bacon and pepporoni pasta bake and thats if the girl is feeling in a kind mood. ... otherwise beans on toast it is for you