Sign in to follow this  
Sir Alan

UK Hip Hop

I'm tired of grime at the moment, so I need some UK Hip Hop help.I'm not familiar with anyone apart from The Mitchell Brothers, Sway, Skinnyman etcAny reccomendations for UK Hip Hop artists to check out, or albums/songs etc? Many thanks

Giggs n Wretch are obvious ones that you'll probably already know.There seems to be a lot of hype around Joe Black although I don't get the hype

random selection for you....doc brown - love me the right way

pyreli - do not disturb
kyza - real rapbroke'n'english - just check out most of their stuffrukus - hustle everyday ( its def one ft rukus but oh well )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3-YToPXVTMalex blood ft rukus - what is your name
klash - parrowdice, murda, my life, let it go, lowkey and wretch 32 - in my lifetime
TC - englands cold

YOUNG SPRAYget realer than most, vol1 and 2, u wont look backPound sterling, his new song gets air, but i love this for the novely factor:kyzagenesis elijahc/s everything else so farkarls hinds was HARD back in the day, has he got new stuff?

is this a new tune from out the villethey was hard back in the day, lee ramsey etc

YOUNG SPRAYget realer than most, vol1 and 2, u wont look backPound sterling, his new song gets air, but i love this for the novely factor:kyzagenesis elijahc/s everything else so farkarls hinds was HARD back in the day, has he got new stuff?
gtfoh with pound sterling you tomboy..that nigga cannot rap, i'm a better rapper than him even goddaz is a better rapper than him ffs.

why am i a tomboy? cos i listen to uk hiphop?goddaz is not better than poundsterling and i never said he could rap - i love that tune mainly for the novelty factor as stated

tunes a banger£15 henrys u kno
I interviewed him yesterday for the magazinewill up the link once it goes live

smiler def needs more recognition. yo streets where u from g. You a south east bod? I showed smiler your comments and he dont know, but he appreciates the promotion.