FAO: Unhappy Orange Customers

J. Edgar

Basically orange have put the cost of their calls up when you go outside your designated monthly limits from 5p to 15p, and this qualifies as a change in the contract, so legally you are able to cancel our contracts for free outside of the contract time, and the best part... get to keep the phone.llow me if this has already been posted up

been with o2 for 4 years on high end contracts and when i said i wanted this when my last contract expiredo2_xda_stellar_3g_gps_qwerty_colour_touchscreen_mobile_phone.jpgwhich at the time was 4 bills they handed it over like it was nothing...Current contract expires in october which will be 5 yearish and when i say im gonna scream the place down until the give me thiso2_xda_flint.jpgdon't give a f*ck if its only available to business tariffswatch, will go all out

On a related note, if you're on t-mob contract and are a high paying customer, you can if you're lucky end up with an iphone as ur upgrade if u threaten to leave.
ELABORATE.HOW MUCH IS HIGH PAYING????
£50/£75+ a month bro.
SAFE HOW LONG TILL THEY GAVE IN??

lol lol lol lol lol my bills on t-mobile were always £100+ i was showin them repeatedly about wantin the n97 for free n they were agreein that i was a REALLY valued customer n that my fone discount was prob more than double most ppls,BUT even i wud ave to pay about 60ish pounds towards it. I threatened to leave etc etc n needless to say i now have my PAC code for my number. Lol lol t-mobile are not f*ckin around wit them threats anymore!Im gettin the n97 free on orange doe,n only payin £35 a month for 1200mins n unlimited txts&internet :)

i REFUSE to believe this hype about orange...*prays its not true*I remember back in the day @ college there was only ONE person who had reception bars when we was downstairs in some basement classroom, yup the guy on orange!!arrgghh i was lookin @ 02 aswell, but nufffin was takin my fancy, plus they didnt have the n97 man :'( Plus their tariffs are nuts too, no balance between txts n minutes!