FAO: Unhappy Orange Customers

J. Edgar

How did you get the N97 for so cheap?Orange are good, but very pricey if you go over your allowance.08 numbers are something like 40p a minute though, lol.
http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/452935/noki...phin-45-now-on/i would more say 121/t-mobile is an outdated ting, EVERYONE used to be on them thats what made evenings n weekend contract such a banger, but nowaday booooooyyy pure different networks ppl are on now its a joke, n t-mobs still try go on like the've got the monopoly n they dont :angry:

just got my sister to ring up, she had 2 lines in her name... one has been terminatored.....and second they offered her 1000 minutes for £10....she is in stitches...now she going to get a n97....told her ring up for everyone in the fam now...lol :rofl:

*crys for HTC Diamond*
that phone is really sh*t....had it keeps crashing and does some funcky stuff.. like when someone rings you you press answer and the phone dont answer but keeps ringing and viberating...
Yep.And sometimes when the alarm went off in the morning, all the buttons jam and froze while it kept going off, so you had to take the back cover off and remove the battery.In fact I only had it for 4 days, and it did that twice. Which aint really a good track record.

whos got dirt on vodafone then?want to get shot of my X1phones cool, but llow having the "panels" as your POS and only giving out like 5 sh*t panels since it was released last yearand keypad is sheg'd. could sent it off but i aint looking to claim on my insurancethink im gona blag that sh*t

So when i ring up what should i say to orange.
tell em , u recieved a text that your entitled to terminate your contract due to the T&C's changing , they should talk you threw and say you want to cancel !
whos got dirt on vodafone then?want to get shot of my X1phones cool, but llow having the "panels" as your POS and only giving out like 5 sh*t panels since it was released last yearand keypad is sheg'd. could sent it off but i aint looking to claim on my insurancethink im gona blag that sh*t
i got a voda number for you .. if ur on a contract you ring em tell you want to unlock and they give you the code for free....

*crys for HTC Diamond*
that phone is really sh*t....had it keeps crashing and does some funcky stuff.. like when someone rings you you press answer and the phone dont answer but keeps ringing and viberating...
Yep.And sometimes when the alarm went off in the morning, all the buttons jam and froze while it kept going off, so you had to take the back cover off and remove the battery.In fact I only had it for 4 days, and it did that twice. Which aint really a good track record.
My heart was set on that phone.*Looks elsewhere*Can someone recommend me something similar/better please.

I just got off the phone to some bitch at orange, telling me i prob cant cancel because i havent been over my contract in the past. Surely it could affect me in the future so i still have rights? Did anyone else have this trouble.Shes getting someone to ring me back..