"Them European Nights"

MrJibbles

Not a huge amount of success in Europe, we should've done a lot better in the times we actually did reach finals but that Uefa Cup we blew it and the Champions League well let's not even discuss it cause I'll be here for quite some time.Some of my favourites;*1-0 to the Arsenal in Madrid*2-0 in Milan against AC Milan, Theo's run for the 2nd was class even the cross was pin point, sometimes he'd f*ck that up but PING!*5-1 in Milan against Inter*1-0 against ParmaI'd even include the 2 legs against Sampdoria in 94/95, both legs were classic, not sure how many of you will remember them matches but just before Schwarz scored to make it 3-2 and take it to extra-time I nearly left the living room pissed off and then a roar from my parents meant "Game on", penalties I've been alright with but this for some reason I was losing it at such a young age, just as Seaman saved that final kick I couldn't quite believe it.Been involved in some classics over the years, seeing Parlour's hat-trick in Breman, one of them was a corker! The Kanu dance around the keeper against Deportivo. 2 legs against PSG with Ian Wright getting booked at Highbury, which meant him missing the final :(Big Jens saving the spot kick from Riquelme with that wild western style shoot out camera panning.Sometimes I really do miss Highbury for European nights.

The 2-0 win at the San Siro will always stay with me.Duomo Square in the day, great support and good times.The stadium later on, the 20 minute walk up round the stadium.The feeling when Cesc's shot trickled in slow motion, undescrible.The nerves when Milan tried to get a goal, expecting Kaka to do something.The feeling when Ade finished it off.Too much.And the Sampdoria one, I must have cried about 5 different times throughout that game, too much nerves.