What is a tolerable past

General Mac

I think its only natural to feel jelous about a partners past and of course we dont ever want to have to think about the one we love being with someone else..On the other hand as we get older it is less likely that our partners will have clean(ish) slate. Whether they do things they regret or things they thought were good at the time. If we are honest from the start i believe the past can be left in the past, put ur pride in ur pocket and if theres trust, love can conquer all.
More or less agree with this. Some people like to think they live in a utopia.
im pretty overstanding, just no battyboy flexing, i shall not have it, no sire
C/SAnd not about the stds actually. I couldnt forgive someone for that actually.
What, does this happen often? Thought they keep to themselves?
a tolerable past for most people is anything pertaining to 'slag-like' behaviour. sleeping around etc etc.personally i have more of an issue with a girl thats emotionally attached to her ex in some way.case in point. an ex had a step child. went out with previous guy for 4 years on and off. i couldn't/wouldn't compete so i locked it. theres alot of people that would have just rolled with it, but i couldn't do it.but the bottom line is you just never know.......
You can't expect a couple of 4 years to not have residual feelings for each other? But agree with the rest that you say. Any sluttish/disrespectful to her self tendancies is a no.

thought for the day,ladiesif you lot didnt spend your childhood whoring it up because daddy wudnt beat,then maybe you would of learnt to cook and spell and all that other stuff,so the prospect of finding a legal age virgin (actual wife material) who is not a c*ck hungry slob emotional wreckage would not be an unreasonable or impossible,unbeleivable,unfeasible miracle task that only a buffoon would hope forall the guys saying well take wat we can get,forgive and forget are the same ones that *if a plague wiped out all women,wud be looking for solace in the next mans arms,cos 'thats all we can get'FAGGOTS!WORD UP

thought for the day,ladiesif you lot didnt spend your childhood whoring it up because daddy wudnt beat,then maybe you would of learnt to cook and spell and all that other stuff,so the prospect of finding a legal age virgin (actual wife material) who is not a c*ck hungry slob emotional wreckage would not be an unreasonable or impossible,unbeleivable,unfeasible miracle task that only a buffoon would hope forall the guys saying well take wat we can get,forgive and forget are the same ones that *if a plague wiped out all women,wud be looking for solace in the next mans arms,cos 'thats all we can get'FAGGOTS!WORD UP
It's truei will marry a Muslim woman insha'Allah so i don't have to worry about these things

It's truei will marry a Muslim woman insha'Allah so i don't have to worry about these things
looool

sosa that sh*t is even rare for muslim girls unless you get them from the homelandthe sorry excuses for Algerian,morrocan,lebanese,iraqy,somali,afghani,sudanese girls I have seen people violatestraight get a wife from africa ting for me
[FOOTBALL CHANT] INFAMOUS HAS AIDS, INFAMOUS HAS AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS, HE GOT IT FROM FEMIOLA, INFAMOUS HAS AIDS... [FOOTBALL CHANT]You stay there...

LOL at guysthinking Muslim girls are clean and marriage material. Blind bats, them girls are the ones who take off their head scarf in the train toilets on the way to link Dwayne in the deepest parts of any borough far away from theirs.Muslims girls are just as bad as the rest, they are just better at covering their tracks. Many of them get pregnant and abort in next ends. Many of them you see in Sound, Zoo Bar, Zees etc on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.Good luck

Guest M12 Part 2

my general rule for wifey is 1 hand but tbh its more the way they go about their sexual experiences that is most important to me. long term boyfriends and people they have known for a long time = ok. I have no time for women who get banged after raves, or after one or two "links" or cause the guy was buff or cause they were horny etc. These kind of women i cannot donate my time to.

Calm down bossi meant someone who has been brought up with and follows Islam don't know what you're on about
f*ck calming down and accepting an instilled reality. f*ck that. What I want to see is a Muslim fellow accept that his women in a 1st world country are just as bad as the natives. f*ck outta here.Why is it that Islam is accepted as a pure religion with pure women and every other religion is sluttish? Its like Muslim guys think their sh*t don't stink. Ramadans supposed to cleanse you for sins you will re commit. f*ck outta here

Im sorry but out of all the races and type of girls you will come across muslims are by far the most respectable imo, white girls are just slags they have no qualms bout f*ckin on first sight, black girls are jus horny and arent satisfied til they get there fix of cocky and chinese are just not worth it, latinas boyy they have to give in at some point naive f*ckers, indians are on some next families loaded so im better than u sh*t therfore my body is a temple so ur not f*ck*ng it but the point is u proberly wont f*ck it so f*ck that brings me back to muslims and finally turkish girls the best type of girls you will find in the world, family orientated, sexually open in the bedroom, very private, fun loving sexuall beasts................................................................................................................................respect !

Im sorry but out of all the races and type of girls you will come across muslims are by far the most respectable imo, white girls are just slags they have no qualms bout f*ckin on first sight, black girls are jus horny and arent satisfied til they get there fix of cocky and chinese are just not worth it, latinas boyy they have to give in at some point naive f*ckers, indians are on some next families loaded so im better than u sh*t therfore my body is a temple so ur not f*ck*ng it but the point is u proberly wont f*ck it so f*ck that brings me back to muslims and finally turkish girls the best type of girls you will find in the world, family orientated, sexually open in the bedroom, very private, fun loving sexuall beasts................................................................................................................................respect !
:D Some 'ardbody stereotyping.

Calm down bossi meant someone who has been brought up with and follows Islam don't know what you're on about
f*ck calming down and accepting an instilled reality. f*ck that. What I want to see is a Muslim fellow accept that his women in a 1st world country are just as bad as the natives. f*ck outta here.Why is it that Islam is accepted as a pure religion with pure women and every other religion is sluttish? Its like Muslim guys think their sh*t don't stink. Ramadans supposed to cleanse you for sins you will re commit. f*ck outta here
Ur just hating nowi aint even said nothing about other religions eitherGo bury your face in a p*ssy and get off of vip2 you scumbag

take every single whore you know and combine them into one entity and then add malika
This is why you can't make posts like that sorry b

That first story is tuff boy.. Dam.. Jus goes to show that ur heart can f*ck u up.. That relationshit is dead.. He resents her and she'll bend over both front and back for him outta fear of losing him? The f*ck? Thats only guna end in tears, thats if there are actually any tears left to shed Justin, ur carrying on grey tbh.. Jus cos ur girl tells u she's only had one man dont make it so.. Considering u used to beg all this luv doc gyalisu bullshit u really should kno better.. But i guess its what makes u sleep good at night time On topic.. I dont have a set criteria in dealing with a girls history cos u could have a girl who was a bosh an has learned the error of her ways.. On the other hand u could have a good girl who's been burnt an could be on the verge of goin bad or whatever.. Too many different scenario's to consider so the only realistic way to proceed is to deal with people on a case by case basis.. Something that hasn't been mentioned yet which is probably most important is ur own maturity and/or self confidence..