What is a tolerable past

General Mac

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet which is probably most important is ur own maturity and/or self confidence..
i think these are things a lot of man on here lack
Without a doubt.. Thats why so many man on here are quick to be over negative towards the females who show a little backbone an aint afraid to say what they really feel (no captain save a hoe or p*ssy begger)
i've read a lot of yur posts on this matter, and other topics of a similar nature, and i agree with a lot of what u say but (and i mean this with no disrespect) u do come off like a captain save a hoetake yur post above... maturity has very little to do with why there is a general consensus about the behaviour of some of the louder female forum memberse.g i call malika a slag not becuz she has "the backbone" to express her views, i call her a slag becuz she views having sex with multiple men, but nt feeling close enough to them to want to kiss them on the mouth as okaymost people on here agree that that is quite slaggish

Guest Flat Ericó
To an extent the whole doing background research on a chick is somewhat silly. People like to chat sh*t if they don't get their way.E.g.One guy in my bits has tried to move to me on many occations but I don't like him like that and I've told him this. However I was at a party couple of weeks ago and he came over to talk to me with his friend... then his friend was like 'Oh I'll leave you two to talk I know you have unfinished business' and I was like wtf skeen no we don't.Then when we were leaving I went to give his brother a hug to say bye and he's like ''oh where's my hug you know i've always had a crush on you and u try deny me... i'll still love u either way'' loooooool i had to laugh.But see dem kinda guys... telling his friends about me sayin we've dealt and you've lipsed me reh teh teh when i've only ever spoken to u at parties... they get people in trouble.
whats this story gotta do with background checks babe

To an extent the whole doing background research on a chick is somewhat silly. People like to chat sh*t if they don't get their way.E.g.One guy in my bits has tried to move to me on many occations but I don't like him like that and I've told him this. However I was at a party couple of weeks ago and he came over to talk to me with his friend... then his friend was like 'Oh I'll leave you two to talk I know you have unfinished business' and I was like wtf skeen no we don't.Then when we were leaving I went to give his brother a hug to say bye and he's like ''oh where's my hug you know i've always had a crush on you and u try deny me... i'll still love u either way'' loooooool i had to laugh.But see dem kinda guys... telling his friends about me sayin we've dealt and you've lipsed me reh teh teh when i've only ever spoken to u at parties... they get people in trouble.
whats this story gotta do with background checks babe
Well I provided a reason before I put an e.g. Don't try and be fast Eric.

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet which is probably most important is ur own maturity and/or self confidence..
Without a doubt.. Thats why so many man on here are quick to be over negative towards the females who show a little backbone an aint afraid to say what they really feel (no captain save a hoe or p*ssy begger)
i've read a lot of yur posts on this matter, and other topics of a similar nature, and i agree with a lot of what u say but (and i mean this with no disrespect) u do come off like a captain save a hoetake yur post above... maturity has very little to do with why there is a general consensus about the behaviour of some of the louder female forum memberse.g i call malika a slag not becuz she has "the backbone" to express her views, i call her a slag becuz she views having sex with multiple men, but nt feeling close enough to them to want to kiss them on the mouth as okaymost people on here agree that that is quite slaggish
fair enuff, thats ur opinion stil which u r entitled to and i appreciate u putting ur opinion across the way u have rather than actin hype and chatting sh*ti agree with that stil, it definately aint the best.. but i'll be honest tho.. ive f*cked girls without kissing them in the past and no doubt i'll do it again.. i kno men and women are not seen as equal (regardless of this p.c culture we live in) but if she wants to f*ck without kissing then thats up to her.. would it make her less of a slag in ur opinion if she wer to kiss all these men she f*cks?but that wasnt my original point tho.. my point was some man on here look insecure and immature when then start jumping all over the females talkin bout their looks or sexual history to discredit what they have said in a thread when they appear to be standing up for themselves or actually have an individual opinion.. whether they have been ridin more times than matt hoffmans favoutite bmx is irrelevant, it doesnt make their opinion less valid.. basically i think its stupid that alot of ppl on here complain bout the lack of women then constantly put down the ones that are here.. thats all

fair enuff, thats ur opinion stil which u r entitled to and i appreciate u putting ur opinion across the way u have rather than actin hype and chatting sh*ti agree with that stil, it definately aint the best.. but i'll be honest tho.. ive f*cked girls without kissing them in the past and no doubt i'll do it again.. i kno men and women are not seen as equal (regardless of this p.c culture we live in) but if she wants to f*ck without kissing then thats up to her.. would it make her less of a slag in ur opinion if she wer to kiss all these men she f*cks?but that wasnt my original point tho.. my point was some man on here look insecure and immature when then start jumping all over the females talkin bout their looks or sexual history to discredit what they have said in a thread when they appear to be standing up for themselves or actually have an individual opinion.. whether they have been ridin more times than matt hoffmans favoutite bmx is irrelevant, it doesnt make their opinion less valid.. basically i think its stupid that alot of ppl on here complain bout the lack of women then constantly put down the ones that are here.. thats all
oh okay i get what yur sayinoh and to answer yur question i wuld think malika had less of a slutty mentality, but overall she wuld still be just as much as slut as b4and i too have slept with girls without kissing them... when i was younger, as an adult its nt sumthin i wuld dobut i'm nt saying shes wrong for thinking like that, she can do whatever she wants, i'm just sayin stuff like that is y people think shes a slut

Guest Lisa Turtle
im a small 12, waist is 27 inches, that might be the deception, i was a 34FF 2 years ago tho, when i was a fuller 12Anywaays enough about my tahtahs, i see some man hating
Seen. I was just baffed because from pics they look bigger than that. Again, no lesbiana.

Hmmmm I usually don't conform to what some of the guys here say about white guys but I have to admit, white boys some of the dimmest dumbest when it comes to women. How you going to wifey a known whore and justify it as "well that was 2 years ago and she lived in another area, shes changed"CHOOPID

Hmmmm I usually don't conform to what some of the guys here say about white guys but I have to admit, white boys some of the dimmest dumbest when it comes to women. How you going to wifey a known whore and justify it as "well that was 2 years ago and she lived in another area, shes changed"CHOOPID
LOL*Insert the Nasri LOLWOT sig*