Them ex things who text/call ' by mistake '

LuLu

really why do people who say they hate you do this ? weather it be an ex partner, link or friend etcfrom when you have told them to delete your number on several occasions and they say they have but yet you still seem to get prank calls from them and texts that were apparently sent by mistake or even texts that are meant for you saying they saw you out and about ?.... err whats your point sherlock ?is it the fact they are pissed off you aint bothering with them and they had it in their head you would be arsed about them ?...any of you lot experienced some level of semi stalkerism by exs of any kind , bar changing your number how do u get rid of these people ? share your delightful stories...

i still get the phone calls here and there.landed me in hot water a couple times, especially when i pick up and all i can hear is crying :D and said person shouting my name at the top of their voices.no other way to spin something like that tbh.

Linked one girl for a day... after that i decided i did not want to see her again... anyway this girl kept texting me from wen i was in selhurst, wandsworth and back home.. bitch wouldn't leave me alone. 8 months later of not realising i hadn't want anything to do with her,even though it was only her that kept contacted me.......anywhoo i slyly added her on my msn so she could see my girls name on my msn message.. and now she's gotten bitter gave my 3rd phone's number around.. but hey atleast she has left me alone..f*ck dudley girls tbh...

Linked one girl for a day... after that i decided i did not want to see her again... anyway this girl kept texting me from wen i was in selhurst, wandsworth and back home.. bitch wouldn't leave me alone. 8 months later of not realising i hadn't want anything to do with her,even though it was only her that kept contacted me.......anywhoo i slyly added her on my msn so she could see my girls name on my msn message.. and now she's gotten bitter gave my 3rd phone's number around.. but hey atleast she has left me alone..f*ck dudley girls tbh...

:D :D :D :D :D

for real, i used to live dudley... who r u star i might kno u.. pm me yhon topic: yh bout 2 or 3 times a night every week or so... thing is ive been the angel boy to a few girls so i duno which bitch is foning me :D

Guest Flat Ericó
for real, i used to live dudley... who r u star i might kno u.. pm me yh
LOL

for real, i used to live dudley... who r u star i might kno u.. pm me yh
LOL
lmao anybody who knows dudley knows its a small place.. if his story wasnt so common place this guy would be easy to track down through word of mouth, or worse yet i'd prob already know the story and kno who is he.. everybody knows everybody :D.. glad to be outta der stil even tho ive always been one of them under the radar brehs who keeps my business, my business