Sign in to follow this  
Trilliam

in other news

no source.sue me.

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*ck*ng deal.
lady-gagas-penis-724-1248976016-48.jpg

even if not, look at the vid.oh yeahnsfw.this wuda been in the stayingupbaitgoonz thread but yanoe

what the f*ck is this guy talking about unreliable blogdo you have eyes fam
No I dont have eyes fam my guide dog is currently typing what I tell him to

what the f*ck is this guy talking about unreliable blogdo you have eyes fam
No I dont have eyes fam my guide dog is currently typing what I tell him to
tangents get air

There was a thread on this before still, couple man said they would still genuinly bore thru SMH
*screws up face*Nasty. Some of you man should be ashamed.

no record compnay would risk that. it would be bound to come out and destroy her careerso i declare it bullshit until you provide the sourcelet me go check on prison planetbrb

Im not surprised cos when i first saw her, i had a feeling something about her was a bit odd...in her face and her voice.

why u lyin jodie
Swear down. when i first saw her face, i always thought she seemed a bit odd looking like something werent right.Even that Egypt chick with the pelican nose, she probably has a weiner too.

Just like that Ciara bullshit, why would a record label sign a chick that would get exposed so easily? and why would Lady Gaga wear short skirts with no panties if she had a knob? come on now, this is more pathetic then those 9/11 conspiricies

Just like that Ciara bullshit, why would a record label sign a chick that would get exposed so easily? and why would Lady Gaga wear short skirts with no panties if she had a knob? come on now, this is more pathetic then those 9/11 conspiricies
Didnt you know that any crease on the woman's panties= a tiny penis?

quagmire-731058.jpg