Mike GLC Vs Bate Nate

Taurus

Bate nate gives me jokes. You know them guys that talk greeze on cam but cant back up their talk. Is obvious he is f*ck*ng with GLC now cuz GLC is in the limelight and as a good situation going on and h wont really want to f*ck it up. Am not buying the story tho.But he still givin me joke.

Bate nate gives me jokes. You know them guys that talk greeze on cam but cant back up their talk. Is obvious he is f*ck*ng with GLC now cuz GLC is in the limelight and as a good situation going on and h wont really want to f*ck it up. Am not buying the story tho.But he still givin me joke.
lol. wish you could say that to his face.shout out nate. local from da ends. doing his ting tho.

lol. wish you could say that to his face.shout out nate. local from da ends. doing his ting tho.
Allow ghsot riding his nuts.His not that thoro as you are making out.But he is funny guy.

Allow ghsot riding his nuts.His not that thoro as you are making out.But he is funny guy.
nar hese the type to snuff mikeden runijoke

not riding nothing fam. anyone i know from my ends doing there thing i am gonna big them up.im not even on sitting here arguing if a man is real or not. if you know him, den you know.

What bate nate is saying is 100% true.

What bate nate is saying is 100% true.

Guest Triple XXX

did know he was a rapper or whateverwas at Epping Forest college the same time i was always looked menacing with some evil in his eyesgd luck to him doeoohn in the video Hussain is spelt wrong

alie !

• 2 weeks later...