All These Eskay Somalian Racial Jokes

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent grown up being insulted. Like Guan said nobody would say the sh*t to my face, it's an enigma really, Most insult Somalis but all would be in agreement that our females are doing it big so it's contradiction in that sense yet they would then proceed to say "ive never had a problem with them" like say we're troublesome.lol@250 Somalis in this country. how are you gonna quote the sun?End of the day i was born here, i work here, i got my own property here. Insult me if you wish we all know it wouldnt be said face to face so that's fine.
o i didnt u know u was actually somali
I mentioned it like ten times it aint nothing im ashamed of, I love my country to the death but i love uk exactly the same. f*ck paying taxes though. If anybody has a problem with somalians go to your nearest hot spot and let it be known dont tell me i

Eskay do you have alot of somalian friends? Also I'm sure you have been victimised at least once for being somalian? Would you wife a somali ting or other ting? Do you speak somali? Do you still have alot of family in somalia that you want to bring here? I have never spoke to a somalian so im abit curious well there was one boy called abz

Eskay do you have alot of somalian friends? Also I'm sure you have been victimised at least once for being somalian? Would you wife a somali ting or other ting? Do you speak somali? Do you still have alot of family in somalia that you want to bring here? I have never spoke to a somalian so im abit curious well there was one boy called abz
Tons of somalian friends. same amount as i have friends of every culture from black to chinese.Never been subjected to abuse in my life. Nobody has ever said sh*t about my culture to my face.My girlfriend is not fully somalian. Shes pakistani/arabic with small somali roots in her background.Problem with somalians is the families we each belong to tribes thats considered our family so you literally have thousands of family backhome, and if you have money you'll have millions of relatives.Bring people here is a no. They should tighten the grip on immigration in my honest opinion my taxes that i have to declare each year is getting beyond a joke now. especially when i work and others do not.

I havent grown up being insulted. Like Guan said nobody would say the sh*t to my face, it's an enigma really, Most insult Somalis but all would be in agreement that our females are doing it big so it's contradiction in that sense yet they would then proceed to say "ive never had a problem with them" like say we're troublesome.lol@250 Somalis in this country. how are you gonna quote the sun?End of the day i was born here, i work here, i got my own property here. Insult me if you wish we all know it wouldnt be said face to face so that's fine.
o i didnt u know u was actually somali
I mentioned it like ten times it aint nothing im ashamed of, I love my country to the death but i love uk exactly the same. f*ck paying taxes though. If anybody has a problem with somalians go to your nearest hot spot and let it be known dont tell me i
i c i cwhats somali food like?what kind of dishes do u eat?

Why do somalians like to move to britain as opposed to other countries.Is there like a cultural reason or was somalia a former colony or something?
well somalians have been here since the 30s my family have been in the uk since the 60ssomalia was a colony of italy.why do they come to the uk?cause it's easy.1. benefits2. benefits3. benefitsdo you realise how much benefits is given to families from war torn countries? it's comfortable living even the husband doesnt have to work he can jus doss about. plus free healthcare add to the fact uk is the head honcho in europe, and lastly look how orientated the diversity of the uk races are everybody is here. samiad think of indian dishes with a african twist thats us all our food was ripped from the italians and the indians.the first generation of somalians were those who fled home back in the 90s we are currently in the 2nd generation where the kids are doing things. some are idiots and many are successful graduates who contribute back towards society exactly the same as every other race who came here from the west indians to the asians no progress was made until the 2nd generation developed and became something.

Eskay is the first person to come out and say he's mali so there are questions and that, the other ones are shook posting under bait names like Flat Eric
what is so unique about being somalian tho. ppl joke about them like anyone else. like u.. ur a mixed race c*nt.. whos also been bullied all your life. u got over it so will he.

Allow this turning into a Q & A.
Why do somalians like to move to britain as opposed to other countries.Is there like a cultural reason or was somalia a former colony or something?
well somalians have been here since the 30s my family have been in the uk since the 60ssomalia was a colony of italy.why do they come to the uk?cause it's easy.1. benefits2. benefits3. benefitsdo you realise how much benefits is given to families from war torn countries? it's comfortable living even the husband doesnt have to work he can jus doss about. plus free healthcare add to the fact uk is the head honcho in europe, and lastly look how orientated the diversity of the uk races are everybody is here. samiad think of indian dishes with a african twist thats us all our food was ripped from the italians and the indians.the first generation of somalians were those who fled home back in the 90s we are currently in the 2nd generation where the kids are doing things. some are idiots and many are successful graduates who contribute back towards society exactly the same as every other race who came here from the west indians to the asians no progress was made until the 2nd generation developed and became something.
lol

Allow this turning into a Q & A.
lol
it's not as if im gonna be rude and say f*ck off now is it? allow the quoting and use your head first before you mock it.