Sign in to follow this  
Avon Barksdale

I Swear Women Can Smell Relationship On A Man

SINCE I BEEN WITH MY GAL IVE HAD SO MANY GALS TRYNA MOVE TO MEAT LEAST 50% INCREASE FFSIT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE IS TESTING MEI KNOW I WONT GIVE IN BUT SOMETIMES I JUST WANA CRY ITS EMOSH MJ' JUST LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

Girls don't know if you can be in a relationship and maintain it, be a good boyfriend. Now they know you can, they want you.Most are just whores who want to take someone elses man (even for just one night).

Guest Flat Ericó

im paro tbh. just think theyve been sent on a mission moretime.then i look in the mirror

im paro tbh. just think theyve been sent on a mission moretime.then i look in the mirror
lmao

always happens when ur in a relationship
When your in a relationship, you take better care of yourself don't you???In my experience, you take care of each other, so your gonna look/smell/feel better than you would if you were single...

always happens when ur in a relationship
When your in a relationship, you take better care of yourself don't you???In my experience, you take care of each other, so your gonna look/smell/feel better than you would if you were single...
mm trusay also more likely to have an air of confidence/happiness about you, moreso than usual

For some women, theres just something that attracts them to a man whos taken.Enjoy chasing something they just cant have.

You speaking for youself bubz
Nah. chasing something i cnt have is long. Not gonna benefit me in no way, shape or form.

As soon as ur in a relationshipYour body language changes...you stop looking t woman with that sexual predator vibe...u start walking like an alpha cos dont need to think about no other bitches u have yours...

As soon as ur in a relationshipYour body language changes...you stop looking t woman with that sexual predator vibe...u start walking like an alpha cos dont need to think about no other bitches u have yours...
this.

i walk on that alpha male vibe regardless.Even if you dont have a girl ... acting like u have one * but still saying ur single* will always guarantee p*ssy.

i walk on that alpha male vibe regardless.Even if you dont have a girl ... acting like u have one * but still saying ur single* will always guarantee p*ssy.
this as well.

Guest Lisa Turtle
lmao
LOL

this as well.
OwwwwTo get girls man has to not look for girls

Give this Man a Medal. More so if your chick is stunning. Other chicks be wondering: 'what does that guy have that she's into, what is he doing to keep her so in tune with him, I WANT TO FIND OUT'