FAO Men: How Much Do You Respect Your Body?

Avon Barksdale

always prided myself on not giving in to anything lower than 7, the amount of sex ive refused because imo the girl aint on point alot of my boys dont have that willpower, it aint even willpower you know its just knowing i can get the best and not settling for less, end of the day nobody can say ive banged a fat/buttaz ting

been f*ckin bit too much im affraid, gona stop for ramadan inshallah.
No sendage and no offence but what the f*ck is the point of practicing Religion and claiming to follow its teachings and rules yet still committing one of the biggest offences which is fornication. I just laugh when Ramadans round the corner the same filthy chicks and dudes who were in Clubs and bars toastin it up grabbin d*ck and tits all of a sudden want to starve themselves for a cause they will break a week after its over. POINTLESS MY DUDEPICK A SIDE & LIVE

Guest TimeBomb
been f*ckin bit too much im affraid, gona stop for ramadan inshallah.
No sendage and no offence but what the f*ck is the point of practicing Religion and claiming to follow its teachings and rules yet still committing one of the biggest offences which is fornication. I just laugh when Ramadans round the corner the same filthy chicks and dudes who were in Clubs and bars toastin it up grabbin d*ck and tits all of a sudden want to starve themselves for a cause they will break a week after its over. POINTLESS MY DUDEPICK A SIDE & LIVE
aint even a pick a side thing.end of the day im human, i changed alot of things in my life, dont drink, dont smoke weed, dont go clubs, eat only halal, but ill be the first to admit im weak for p*ssy.u cant just switch this sh*t on and off, gotto improve myself over time.