Why is it that

Nokia Charger Wire

there is se swits mainly because there is more of london north of the river, more better london, more clean good london so it can get divided whereas anything south is waste seems to be the general rule
Yeh, south london is a sh*t hole. I was thinking it might have developed later than north london. I was looking at the tube map and there arent many tube stations south of the river in comparison to north.

ill bang for my postcode\Joined: 24-February 08From: Midlands
there is se swits mainly because there is more of london north of the river, more better london, more clean good london so it can get divided whereas anything south is waste seems to be the general rule

So london is south england therefore = waste ?Lived in West London, Lived South - Defo prefer south!