Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

i did not know her age at first

she looks her age, insp gadget boat, nothing stunning about her, even i (20 yo) would feel a way to draw and smash this, she got a sonia jackson lookin face, thread has to be a joke

Guest Flat Ericó

reckon she has a tash on a normal day aswellwaxed it for that rave

i seriously cannot believe what this is...she is buttaz wtf why are u pursuing... she is not sexy at all fukkin ell man swear derez peng 21++ aboutboyif ur bang on it den go for it snm

Guest Lemons
pie on the curb sideyou are a nonceno offence
Who's in your avi?I'm hypnotized.

reckon she has a tash on a normal day aswellwaxed it for that rave
lmao

She loooks like any 16 year old, dolled up, beggin it with the dorman, £15 in her purse for the whole night, dad drops her and friends to the rave , pissed on lambrini before the darnce,wearing flats instead of heels fail chick

she is over over sexy?f*ckin helldont u live in hackney nigga?all those lite skin hoes there n dis nigga is tlkin bout dis ting smfh!!!

she is over over sexy?f*ckin helldont u live in hackney nigga?all those lite skin hoes there n dis nigga is tlkin bout dis ting smfh!!!
loolbruv what do expect with a marli boat like his?God cannot play cupid toothat's asking for too much

loolbruv what do expect with a marli boat like his?God cannot play cupid toothat's asking for too much
LOL Waterboy is sending

She loooks like any 16 year old, dolled up, beggin it with the dorman, £15 in her purse for the whole night, dad drops her and friends to the rave , pissed on lambrini before the darnce,wearing flats instead of heels fail chick
lol at this case study