Sign in to follow this  
JOHN DOE

LMAO

How can man be randonmly browsing facebook rave pics and see the rawest hoe ever to grace the pavements of Newham in a couple of them.I kno a more than a bag of man on here can admit to breaking and entering into this hag.LETICIA!!!5560_207024955076_514955076_7555720_1266697_n.jpgDIRTY WHORE IS ON THE LEFT5150_1074239265274_1504964627_30224638_7281138_n.jpgFILTHY BITCH ON THE LEFT WITH ANOTHER BOSH OF NEWHAM- CHYNASeriously how many man on here have bore troo.No need to lie - I HAVE - many times- so help me God

wow u bored tru datsome hungry guys on here
unless u lived in newham u could never understand the levels of bosh this chick reached.There was literally nothin she wouldnt to -lineups of 15 man were nuffin to this slut- on a daily basis.This chick was a hobby , an activity. Something to do when u were bored (no pun intended)

i have to correct yuthe biggest bosh that i hav seen thus farisdaveenaspotty faced blue haird bitch who lives near rexif yur from newham and havent beat her in her yard while her siblings r thereyur not real

Possibly a man.This guy likes the risk
lmfao
+That bitch looks too masculine for me personally to do anything with.