Sign in to follow this  
Sleepz

Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes_Cricket_2009_PAL_XBOX360-STRANGEAny cricket fans here? Anyone played the demo?

Official Playstation Magazine awarded the game an 8 out of 10. IGN UK scored it at 8.2, The Guardian and Times newspapers each giving it 4 out of 5 stars.
might have to give it a shout, if your gna say f*ck cricket dont bother posting and let the thread die...

Guest Medic

Heard its crap will have to play for myself but BLC99 remains the best cricket game to date.

Ashes_Cricket_2009_PAL_XBOX360-STRANGEAny cricket fans here? Anyone played the demo?
Official Playstation Magazine awarded the game an 8 out of 10. IGN UK scored it at 8.2, The Guardian and Times newspapers each giving it 4 out of 5 stars.
might have to give it a shout, if your gna say f*ck cricket dont bother posting and let the thread die...
imma get it but give it a couple of weeks too expensive right now... amazon £20 then i get.. lol

imma get it but give it a couple of weeks too expensive right now... amazon £20 then i get.. lol
Just to let you know Ashes cricket 2009 is £25 in asda .. i just bought its a bargain....as everywhere else is £30-£40