Your Match Day Stories

Avon Barksdale

Whether it be about fights or things you have heard or done drop them here.I dont expect to see many Man Utd fans posting theres because none of go to matches because we are mostly from London and the only problems we have had on match days is finding a stream and the only fights we have had is e-fights in them stream sites with chat boxes tbhBut most of the Arsenal fans on here them true fans like Ryan who i heard is hardcore must have bare stories because he has been to every match since 1985 and Tulse must have bare stories bout fights hes got into f*ckin nutter mate! and people like Frank Furta and Roscoe who are from London and support Arsenal aswell so that means they go matches, there both ard as nails on here so the chance of them not punching guys up after matches and bottling people and rushin other firms is minimalDrop em den lads!

Nearly got squashed by a horsePolice bottledGalatasaray fans running on the pitch waving fans and being general psycho'sWalking down fulham road and everyone singing get your tits out for the lads to a woman sitting at her window in her underwearall good times at the bridge, a coupla crazy things at griffin park as well

Was threatened by some fat 50 year old Sunderland guy, he was "going to rip me fookin loongs ooot"Going to Stamford Bridge every year and shitting on their support every year.Being at that monstrosity of a shithole called Upton Park when the Canadian scored in the 96th minute, fell down 5 rows, broke my phone, and seeing those pricks leave crying>>>Cardiff away a few years ago, not even gonna go into it, never ever going back.

Only thing that sticks in my mind is 1998 at home to Arsenal (the famous 0-2 down at halftime, won 3-2 - was top of the league game).It was Christmas time and at half time we had some Santa Clause guy parachuting onto the pitch from a helicopter, but the guy landed on the roof of Witton Lane next to the Holte and fell off, didn't die but almost did - think he had both of his legs amputated. Literally saw the man fall about 200 feet or some sh*t. I was like 9 at the time so it was quite distrubing.That will stay with me forever.Can't really think of any altercations i've had at football.Few years ago at Man City some guy wanted to fight me for no reason. Goes off every year at Small Heath but it's easy enough to avoid, get spat at constantly though. Police raided the pub and were over-the-top rough before Leicester away a few years back - few bruises off the police but nothing major.