Anyone of My Fellow Vip2 Galists Up For A Challenge?

Avon Barksdale

I would put this Whateveroom but it would probably end up with some stupid repliesEveryone is always dropping bars and stories bout getting bare p*ssy etc So who wants to put there pride were there mouth isWe all have access to the internetHow about a Facebook related challenge find some gals whether they be average ugly or pengThe first to get there number or a link wins?Drop your names if your interestedSure people like Mike'4bangs but still a don'Kane, David, Lt, Savant, Lahi and others will be on?Should be quite jokeCould post regular updates with screenshots etcExpose some grims and help save our fellow brothersAlthough i already have the advantage all mans gotta drop is''You want to put some of this korma in that nan baby''Feedback?

Guest M12 Part 2

this is sad on so many levels1. allow posting some online how to get e-p*ssy walkthrough for the entertainment of people you dont know.2. bitch niggerism is rampant in 2009, as soon as a name or pic is dropped the snakes will start messaging the girl.3. if u really wana do suttin like this do it with ur bredrins IRL. its not an online tingi cant even be bothered to write anymore. just SMH tbh

this is sad on so many levels1. allow posting some online how to get e-p*ssy walkthrough for the entertainment of people you dont know.2. bitch niggerism is rampant in 2009, as soon as a name or pic is dropped the snakes will start messaging the girl.3. if u really wana do suttin like this do it with ur bredrins IRL. its not an online tingi cant even be bothered to write anymore. just SMH tbh
gtfo1.gifAng tight my fellow vipers interested in making this site good againYour not a regular poster so your input is not required

/Lol at thinking i actually want to get beats out of thisJust want to liven the forum up a bit and drop a few bodies and make another legendary topic to satisfy everyone who says this forum is to friendly and boring and every topic is about shoes or clothes or some swag video Cheers for the input Bert but i doubt its worth doing with 2peoplelol @ Mike Kane bait you would have been down for if there was 10posts about yours saying ye im am on itIf your scared about the gals finding out just use a different accountIts snuffin